Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Popped my NB cherry today. Headed out to the factory store at the Camarillo outlets. Mostly looking at the 574 and they had a few but these were my pickups:

Could not beat the YOTS for $50 They had about 8 or so 574 models for $50 as well. Only 2 Backpack c/ws yellow and orange. Other kicks that stood out were the brown leather and suede 576s. Both were $120. Had to contain myself from walking out with 5 pairs as these 2 make 4 pair of shoes in the past 3 days. Super happy with the blue ones.

Last edited:
congrats. i can never leave those without at least 2 or 4 pair

Popped my NB cherry today. Headed out to the factory store at the Camarillo outlets. Mostly looking at the 574 and they had a few but these were my pickups:

Could not beat the YOTS for $501 They had about 8 or so 574 models for $50 as well. Only 2 Backpack c/ws yellow and orange. Other kicks that stood out were the brown leather and suede 576s. Both were $120. Had to contain myself from walking out with 5 pairs as these 2 make 4 pair of shoes in the past 3 days. Super happy with the blue ones.

Un'ds...996xAtmos

so did my son (993s)

Those look awesome!! I've been trying to get a pair myself. I see you're starting your son early on good taste for shoes :smile: Could you tell me if those Face Offs fit TTS? I wear TTS US9 in elite 1600 and slightly roomy in US9 in elite 999. I've seen on the forum that 996s fit half size big, so I've been considering getting a US8.5. Any feedback would help, thanks.

Those look awesome!! I've been trying to get a pair myself. I see you're starting your son early on good taste for shoes
smile.gif
Could you tell me if those Face Offs fit TTS? I wear TTS US9 in elite 1600 and slightly roomy in US9 in elite 999. I've seen on the forum that 996s fit half size big, so I've been considering getting a US8.5. Any feedback would help, thanks.
 I was in ubiq on Friday and saw that they still had the faceoffs. I'm not sure how many pairs and in what sizes though. Give them a call to see if they have your size. 

I was in ubiq on Friday and saw that they still had the faceoffs. I'm not sure how many pairs and in what sizes though. Give them a call to see if they have your size. 

Repped. I will give them a call asap. Thanks!!

Last edited:
:that cowboys blue :smokin
Still waiting on shipping confirmation from zappos, ordered on the 28th and still nothing. I need em in my hands
I think it depends on the type of shipping you selected. I got next day shipping, so I ordered on 27th, got shipping confirmation on 28th, at my door on the 1st.

Email/Call Zappos their customer sevice is amazing...

Could not beat the YOTS for $50 They had about 8 or so 574 models for $50 as well. Only 2 Backpack c/ws yellow and orange. Other kicks that stood out were the brown leather and suede 576s. Both were $120. Had to contain myself from walking out with 5 pairs as these 2 make 4 pair of shoes in the past 3 days. Super happy with the blue ones.
You're lucky. That black pair is the year of the dragon, not snake. I can't find my size, 13, anywhere. Those shoes look great.

Those look awesome!! I've been trying to get a pair myself. I see you're starting your son early on good taste for shoes :smile: Could you tell me if those Face Offs fit TTS? I wear TTS US9 in elite 1600 and slightly roomy in US9 in elite 999. I've seen on the forum that 996s fit half size big, so I've been considering getting a US8.5. Any feedback would help, thanks.

Go TTS on the Atmos 996. I have the purple and green 996s as well and they do fit .5 big.

Great shot!

We have not determined that yet. We will post it here when we have picked a day.
Thanks man!

Thanks!

Congratz, still waiting on my order....
I know exactly how you feel, but good things come to those who wait :D

Good thing I ordered two pairs.  I wore a pair out on Friday night and my drunk ***** friends put a hurting to em.
I feel like I should've doubled up coz I think I'll be wearing these to death. It's ok though coz I got a couple of new pairs of NB coming in :D

Back
Top Bottom