Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Black M990 is now available for $180 at WestNYC sizes 8-11. As usual, phone orders accepted

Last edited:
Just adding some more colors on here Fam:

Why you gotta go and do this? I was having a good day too. LOL

nice double up. think my pair gets delivered today finally, but wont be able to grab them till tomorrow.

Fo****zles...if you ever wanna let go of some of your pairs you let me know :lol:  straight fire!

WOW these are :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin will these be made in a US 7/7.5? how did you get them early? i read a few pages back they drop on March 30th :nerd:
nevermind...i see there was an online release!

and dope pics for sh!zzle.....i wish i could find those JFKs in a size 7 or 7.5 too! |I

Last edited:
seriously? I got the reds already but havent worn em, now im totally bummed. Any others that dont have that problem?
Yeah unfortunately. I have the same problem. You just gotta be very cautious with these. I guess the quality is lacking compared to most NB's since this one was produced in China. Still a great colorway nonetheless.

Oh, I didn't know you had to be on the actual team to rock the Avi; just thought it was a choice. 
Not gonna be a hardhead about it, but we did put together the team and have an application process. Check our signatures. There's 20 of us right now and we'll reopen apps in April. Might recommend to remove it just because it'll be confusing when scrolling through the forums. Haven't seen you around here, but if you do contribute here regularly, might be worth applying.

Haven't seen me around here?? Haha. I post here on the regularly, and have been since I joined. 

If it's really that confusing, then I'll take it down and apply. I just thought it looked awesome and wanted other people to notice it, and see that the New Balance thread had great contributors. 

Kips been a solid contributor in the thread for a minute now for sure. Put together an app for April, you'll have my vote.

...anyways, Im lookin' forward to this spring GR 1500. 
smokin.gif

Thanks for the good word Remedy. I'll apply for April, so I better have your vote. Haha.

And I still don't own any 1500s. That needs to change like, now. 

Haven't seen me around here?? Haha. I post here on the regularly, and have been since I joined. 

If it's really that confusing, then I'll take it down and apply. I just thought it looked awesome and wanted other people to notice it, and see that the New Balance thread had great contributors. 
Sorry. I must not be worthy of your presence. 
ohwell.gif
 *end sarcasm* If you are on here regularly, I just haven't seen you.

Nothing to do with presence, but just because you're a part of a 'team' for a short amount doesn't change the fact that we are all posters and we all contributor in the same way. Doesn't matter if I have a certain avi or not; that's my point. 

But I'll just apply in April so nobody mistaken me as a team member while going through the thread. *end sarcasm* 

lol @ applications...

..."sorry but your application has been denied .you only have general releases in your collection. you did not fufill your collab boner quota for this month. don't be mad, i heard UPS is hiring"

/endsarcasm

Yeah maybe one day i can apply. I do Roshe's too, but NB has been my go too for a minute. The Roshe thread is out of control right now, resellers and Lebron hype is making the real Roshe collectors from finding a pair. The NB thread is just mad cool, mostly old school collectors like myself. Quality is always on point, which is more than I can say for JB anymore. In the end, quality is number one!

Back
Top Bottom