Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

just wanted to introduce myself to the group.  found this forum a few weeks ago and it's already been a great source of info on new releases, sizing and online stores/coupons.

had never been into shoes until I saw the blue cm1600.  the 1600s are still my favorite pair in terms of fit and comfort, followed closely by the ronnie fiegs.  although the 1300 is the one that seems to get the most attention from people.  
nice start.  Remember it's not all about getting attention... it's about comfort too.

End or SnS for the country fair 577s? Noticed End is cheaper, but are there any discount codes for either? Thanks in advance guys

These are going to be put in heavy use this spring/summer..

Thanks Knight... I wish I could say the same about having a pair of Kennedy's.. They be worn immediately.!

wow that's kind of a shame about the Common Sense 996 -- looks great but exactly like the GR 996 that dropped a couple of months ago.

Last edited:
End or SnS for the country fair 577s? Noticed End is cheaper, but are there any discount codes for either? Thanks in advance guys
I used End and didn't see any codes for either. I should have got the blue ones instead of the red tho.
Cop from End. They ship super quick. Shipped out on a Friday, I had them on Monday. Plus, I have yet to get hit with any customs fees, and I copped both pairs at once.

They're tied for me. I can't choose.

Cop from End. They ship super quick. Shipped out on a Friday, I had them on Monday. Plus, I have yet to get hit with any customs fees, and I copped both pairs at once.

They're tied for me. I can't choose.
Thanks man! You gonna review these on youtube? You def should

Last edited:
I like the blues in these fairs and the 999's of recent! That is just my opinion. Yet both are nice. There is just something about the color blue in shoes.

Went to Jcrew on N Michigan in Chicago. Only pebble blues left were on display and too big. These 998 were half size too big. But seeing them in person made me want them. Hoping Jcrew customer service finds my size. If they find it, they're honoring student discount and free shipping. Jcrew has code up for online sale but NBs are excluded from all promos...

Went to Jcrew on N Michigan in Chicago. Only pebble blues left were on display and too big. These 998 were half size too big. But seeing them in person made me want them. Hoping Jcrew customer service finds my size. If they find it, they're honoring student discount and free shipping. Jcrew has code up for online sale but NBs are excluded from all promos...
what size did they have left? im still looking for a pair

They look good, but the shade of blue looks exactly like the pair from the spring pack.
you're right - they look almost exactly like the blue spring pack (which were pretty dope). Kind of a waste of what could've been a much better release...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom