Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

dumb question - but does anyone know of a size guide for NBs?
I've had, literally, the worst luck ordering sizes online for NBs (the reason I don't try them on instore - I haven't found many places that have the shoes I'm looking for in my new town)

MT10 - 9.5 (fit fine)
MT101 - 10 (fit fine)
999 grey/black - 8 (fit a bit small)
999 elite blue/orange - 9 (fit huge)
574 blue/chambray - 8.5 (fit a bit small)
574 blue/chambray - 9.5 (fit huge)
420 Herschel - 9 (fit small)

does anyone have any tips for ordering sizes amongst different models?

I have a question....... If you could take any model/colorway/collab that dropped and add/subtract/exchange two colors....which shoe and what colors would it be?
hmm..even tho i copped regardless id say the CT4 white/green, id change the white leather to brown with the green hits, that would be saucy 
dumb question - but does anyone know of a size guide for NBs?
hope this helps man 

http://niketalk.com/t/158096/official-new-balance-thread/9300#post_17335930

Last edited:
it doesnt say sold out but when i hit add to cart it says " Selected quantity is not available at this time.This item is not currently available." blah

I like the look of the UA 1500 but my budget is blown already and they're a pretty expensive shoe... 

This color>

How do the country fair 577 fit..? I wear a size 11 in 574's. and they are perfect. Was just wondering because I am seeing on sns they only have and 11. And wanted to know where to go up or down. Or are they truly tts..?

Speaking of custom 574s, I've been thinking of doing one myself. Anyone got any ideas or have any nice customs themselves?

1. 580 x 686 Super Nova, the colors just blow me away, gotta get my hands on em some how

Stunna...there are insane bro' :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom