Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

some preview pics i found online. NOT MINE.

believe these are 4th quarter releases.

Those are beautiful thank you nb thank you!:smokin

I love the 1300 model but other than the salmon soles, I have not really fallen in love with another colorway, kind of disappointed

this is one of the nicest 1300's out there imo, and an easily obtainable GR at that
I agree with you and sneakermane, I just feel that the 1300 hasn't received any love like other models. Biggest turnoff is the 1300 "grapes" the blue just looks so faded and old, even saw that on the 1300ggb posted above, I've seen some "real" not glamour pics and they look a little off. the only one that looks good to me at the moment is the 1300ggo hopefully NB shows it more love

.... Biggest turnoff is the 1300 "grapes" the blue just looks so faded and old, ....
Are you referring to these?

I own them and there is no blue on them that i can remember seeing (too lazy to go find the box).  These are actually my second favourite 1300 after the Salmon Soles

Last edited:
Are you referring to these?

I own them and there is no blue on them that i can remember seeing (too lazy to go find the box).  These are actually my second favourite 1300 after the Salmon Soles
oh many I guess i'm lazier haha, but yeah in those pics they look like a dull navy, blue as I was idiotically referring to it, looking at some pictures online, I can't even tell what color it actually is. Not my favorite IMO, I feel like it could've done better job with it and it was weird seeing these come out almost immediately after the salmon soles. I think the 1300cl would be great but the stitching is what throws me off, I'm too picky now as I don't want to buy nbs just to have a large collection, if that makes any sense.

Back
Top Bottom