Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Is it me or do jcrew 998 run a half size bigger campared to 1600?
All my 998's are tts for me, i could probably half size down for super snug. The one 1600 I have is roomy af... the big toe box I guess. tts is fine for me on the 1600 but I could probably half size down from that and be more then comfortable too. 

Super long time lurker. Finally decided to start an account.

Anyone have a thought as to what Packers has in store for tomorrow's 12 Days of Christmas? Calendar says "saucony/new balance"?

I really can't remember what shoe these remind me of .............

New Balance ML999CRB Barbershop Pack, 2014 GRs

I'm thinking the c-notes and mints were my favorite NBs this year. Too bad the mints are like 350-400 on ebay.

If those are the barbershop 999's they look completely different than earlier photos.
No red on the heel and the blue outline of the "N" is gone as well.
The insole was supposed to have the black and white tiles look that barbershop floors have.

Last edited:
If those are the barbershop 999's they look completely different than earlier photos.
No red on the heel and the blue outline of the "N" is gone as well.
The insole was supposed to have the black and white tiles look that barbershop floors have.
That's because they are not the Barbershop versions. The one's in the picture above came out earlier in the year.

Today...

That's because they are not the Barbershop versions. The one's in the picture above came out earlier in the year.

I'm going off of the fact that he stated they were the barbershops and that the elites had a black mid panel.

I'm thinking the c-notes and mints were my favorite NBs this year. Too bad the mints are like 350-400 on ebay.
you just gotta keep trying....i tried really hard for some time and got mine for under 350 shipped in the end! 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom