Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

was browsing some random site and purchased some c-notes for $240.  Next day I received an e-mail from the seller telling me the shoes were already sold and my $ was refunded..  Disappointed but undeterred,did a lot of googling around and copped them from someone else for only $187!! Got lucky, probably will never come a re-sell price that low again.
Great find!

m575grg

$220 for some Revlite 580s is crazy to me. If you like them though and don't care too much about the price, go get em!

Yeah, not exactly what I wanted to pay but been wanting them ever since I saw initial pics .. missed out on the initial release... haven't seen them for anything cheaper. just happy to find my size for under 250.

If you find a size 8 for less than 220, lmk asap so i can cancel my order :D

Although i've wanted these shoes for awhile, I passed on the mitas for that price, 220 is a no go lol. I'd rather pay an extra 50 bucks for a nicer collab.

So I'm looking for my 2nd NB shoe and I love these. Where can i find them in a size 9? I checked ebay but they are selling for 200+ and there is a 9.5 going for $66 right now..fml

You better half size up for that! I sure as heck would

Back
Top Bottom