Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

It won't release in US and they are labeled in Men size box. Size range when they released here in Singapore were from sz 4-11.5 US Men
oh that's interesting. good news for all the guys that wanted them then. size range is pretty up there.
one of my contacts in jp said theyre supposed to release there in may.

Not sure if this has already been talked about, but anyone know who will be carrying the city of golds on the 28th?

Haha thanks dudes! My first custom and I somehow didn't spill black dye all over the shoe. It's not as scary and difficult as most people think it is. You just gotta work slow and pay attention. Yeah my cat killed that bear and made it into a rug, she has tons of hobbies

Just copped Shelflife's off End...but got my custom 574's in today...I'm sure someone has done these before but figured I'd give it try. My 1st New Balance custom/ID

Anyone know if the Shelflife 574 will be made in a 13?

Sucks I wear a 12 in every other brand of shoes, except New Balance.

Collabs are unicorns in 13. Got lucky on the St Alfred's and the Grande Anse.

Really tempted to do a pair myself also. Did you use the same type of dye for both mesh and suede, or different?

Angelus paint

oh that's interesting. good news for all the guys that wanted them then. size range is pretty up there.
one of my contacts in jp said theyre supposed to release there in may.

Yup. Was pretty surprised even the small NB retailers here carry them

Just copped Shelflife's off End...but got my custom 574's in today...I'm sure someone has done these before but figured I'd give it try. My 1st New Balance custom/ID

There's something about this color blocking that brings out the 574 shape. I am assuming this isn't too difficult to achieve? 

Yup. But I'm quite happy with the 3 pairs of Custom 574 I got. All shaped really well compared to the Asian-made pairs.

My first crack at shoe customization. Used the 577RRK to create this "Red Devil" custom. I think it might need one more coat of dye on the saddle but this is pretty much how it turned out.

Nice start bro. and good silhouette as well :smokin

So I'm capping off my NB week rotation with something from Flimby:

Thank you! I just put on my last coat of suede dye on the saddle and I'd say I'm 100% done now. I'll post a couple more pictures later sometime. Awesome footwear choice for the day, Love the 1500IB, one of my all time favorite 1500's.

those arent ian byers, just regular UK Greys. i remember when a few people took their UKGs and added their own centenary tongue label though to make them IBs :D

Last edited:
Thank you! I just put on my last coat of suede dye on the saddle and I'd say I'm 100% done now. I'll post a couple more pictures later sometime. Awesome footwear choice for the day, Love the 1500IB, one of my all time favorite 1500's.

Thanks man but unfortunately, they're not IBs but UKG.
After using some vouchers from my credit card, I ended up paying about 80 bucks for them locally. :lol:

goodluck on your custom. Post more pics once you're done. :smokin

Anyone with experience want to walk me/us through customizing the 574 as we've seen several times? Talking about the salmon toe, red devil, and purple devil in particular. It looks so simple yet I know it can't be as easy as it seems, can it?

pretty new to NB, but seen these when someone was looking for them, got me interested, anyone can help me with its backstory on when and where it released before? or chance they are can be found a reasonable price?

pretty new to NB, but seen these when someone was looking for them, got me interested, anyone can help me with its backstory on when and where it released before? or chance they are can be found a reasonable price?

They released way back about 7 yrs ago or so... DS pairs could cost as high as 1K USD and you'll be lucky to find them somewhere around 600 USD
It's a Solebox store (Germany) collaborated pair with NB and came as a pack with an orange pair:

Cherry blossom new balance 999 pack comes in Men size us 4-12. It is still an asian exclusive for now. And sizes in Singapore is almost gone. Did a few hook ups for the stateside guys in my fb grp for retail + ship. The nb boxe in Singapore was all in English. Hope. I answered all de queries of the cherry blossom.

They released way back about 7 yrs ago or so... DS pairs could cost as high as 1K USD and you'll be lucky to find them somewhere around 600 USD
It's a Solebox store (Germany) collaborated pair with NB and came as a pack with an orange pair:

My NB grails together with the aqua haze and united arrows...damn these shoes are beautiful

Cherry blossom new balance 999 pack comes in Men size us 4-12. It is still an asian exclusive for now. And sizes in Singapore is almost gone. Did a few hook ups for the stateside guys in my fb grp for retail + ship. The nb boxe in Singapore was all in English. Hope. I answered all de queries of the cherry blossom.
are you jay, i am so sad i couldn't grab it

Back
Top Bottom