Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

does anyone think this will ever go on sale anywhere? lol

i want these but that price tag is so steep. SICK cw tho

990s yesterday...

Not sure if these have been posted in here yet, but I'm really digging' 'em.  Gucci steez!  
smokin.gif

Last edited:
This may be a stupid question and has probably been discussed but, what exactly is the different between pickyourshoes.com and pys.com? Are they in fact the same company and if so, why are their sites pretty different from one another?

Is there a difference between Pickyourshoes and PYS? I was just on Pickyourshoes and everything was full price, but PYS seems to be something completely different?

:nerd: I need those PR, someone let me know asap.

Is there a difference between Pickyourshoes and PYS? I was just on Pickyourshoes and everything was full price, but PYS seems to be something completely different?

nerd.gif
I need those PR, someone let me know asap.
just go to pys and head to new balance brand.  prices reflected there.  same company but their web presence has been weird since they tried to update their site last year.  just picked up the 997NV for 140 shipped.

Man. Literally willing to let my CJ's go for what I paid + shipping to get those PR. That price is awesome. I just don't want to be invested in both :frown:

This is no attempt to sell, just a thought. Will take it down if mods say this is not legal.

Last edited:
guys do you think i can get away with an 11? a 12 in 574 is tight, swimming in 1300..... need help, have a 12 and an 11 in cart of 997pr

which to choose....

Back
Top Bottom