Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Un-DS'd today...

Where'd you get those socks??

^ I think that logo is a stance emblem, if I'm not mistaken.
Died at "im grown." 1 9 7 3 B I G B O Y S

Last edited:

Bro i dont know you nor do i  care what your opinion is. So im not gonna debate with you. Im grown so i say what i wanna say as long as i dont violate the rules of this thread. If you dont like whats being talked about LEAVE I guarantee nobody would miss you
I would miss him. He has been the start of many good convos in this thread and he created the sizing chart that almost everyone has referenced when they need sizing info.

Last edited:
So my Rose's came in, but the box was open and in fact there was no sign that the top of the box was ever even taped... the UPS delivery lady was worried and asked me to inspect the package just in case. Everything was all good, but I thought that was weird. Anyway, should've listened to y'all. Fits 0.5 big on me. Anyone got an 8.5 and needs a 9? 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

So my Rose's came in, but the box was open and in fact there was no sign that the top of the box was ever even taped... the UPS delivery lady was worried and asked me to inspect the package just in case. Everything was all good, but I thought that was weird. Anyway, should've listened to y'all. Fits 0.5 big on me. Anyone got an 8.5 and needs a 9? 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

did you go with your 998 size or different? I feel the 997 and 998 model are close to eachother in sizing, yet agian I've had 998 pairs that fit differently, ex. 998gnr release are real snug, cnotes are somewhat snug and 998ll and other pairs are fine.

I have 997GY, 997NV and now these Rozays. These definitely seem to fit a little bigger than the other two.

wut...

he was just asking what socks they were...either im missing the comedy in that question or you didnt read it properly. im guessing the latter.
Socks are under garments. What does that have to do with new balance SHOES? its like women asking about each others pantyhose or something thats the comedy. 

Last edited:

did you go with your 998 size or different? I feel the 997 and 998 model are close to eachother in sizing, yet agian I've had 998 pairs that fit differently, ex. 998gnr release are real snug, cnotes are somewhat snug and 998ll and other pairs are fine.
Went with my 998 sizing, which fit comfortably snug at a 9. These fit a bit roomy at a 9 for me, and I prefer a more glove-like fit. 

Socks are under gatments. What does that have to do with new balance SHOES?
It's no different than asking where you got a shirt or a pair of pants or shoes. It's all part of your apparel, why make something out of nothing. 

Went with my 998 sizing, which fit comfortably snug at a 9. These fit a bit roomy at a 9 for me, and I prefer a more glove-like fit. 

It's no different than asking where you got a shirt or a pair of pants or shoes. It's all part of your apparel, why make something out of nothing. 
Ok!!! The mens under garment thread. Carry on. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
So my Rose's came in, but the box was open and in fact there was no sign that the top of the box was ever even taped... the UPS delivery lady was worried and asked me to inspect the package just in case. Everything was all good, but I thought that was weird. Anyway, should've listened to y'all. Fits 0.5 big on me. Anyone got an 8.5 and needs a 9? :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:  

my box was partially opened.. like the shoes were not laid flat so the box was never fully closed on top.. almost like they were wrapped in paper and "thrown" into the custom box"... i thought the were putting the New balance box inside of the custom box as well?

wait.. you're talking about the shipping box??...dude that's even worse..

my box was partially opened.. like the shoes were not laid flat so the box was never fully closed on top.. almost like they were wrapped in paper and "thrown" into the custom box"... i thought the were putting the New balance box inside of the custom box as well?

wait.. you're talking about the shipping box??...dude that's even worse..
Yeah, the shipping box was open. Absolutely no tape/adhesive residue on the top, meaning tape never even made it to the box. No idea how the shoes stayed in. 
mean.gif

ah gotcha, i like toe box room from mine, i don't own these but bsox says they fit larger than previous 997s (gy and nv)... hmm being that you need to change only half a size, maybe someone in the fb groups can help out

Back
Top Bottom