Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Super late but still looking for the New balance wings and horns. Can anyone point me in the right direction besides ebay not trying to shed out 300. A sz 8 or 8.5

Super late but still looking for the New balance wings and horns. Can anyone point me in the right direction besides ebay not trying to shed out 300. A sz 8 or 8.5
I saw them on Packers website 2 days ago for retail ($180) and quite a few sizes, but looking now it's not even listed. Maybe give them a call?

titolo (switzerland) will be stocking the wings & horns on Saturday. not sure about the time though

Did these drop recently?

Those of you who are subscribed to Jcrew check your emails, i just received a $50 off $150 code that i was able to use on new balances.

It was a one time use code.
Anyone know what the subject line was of the email or the day it was sent? I get 3 emails a day from them, no joke.

Long time lurker here, thought I might as well join up. Quick question whats a good price for a lightly used pair of cncpts 999 seals? Thanks in advance

horween 991 flames

edit: praying that that leather patch is the color of the 997 and not the yellow leaked pics we saw

Last edited:
I know this is long shot but does anyone have a pair of these bad boys for sale or knows of someone selling them in us8 or us7.5 DEADSTOCK only please.

Back
Top Bottom