Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Can't believe these aren't sold out yet... Must have made tonnes or there is going to be a lot of cancelled orders!

Can't believe these aren't sold out yet... Must have made tonnes or there is going to be a lot of cancelled orders!

I believe they put up some in-store inventory online too so might be why theres a surplus

Just checked out with a 10.5 and was able to cart most sizes. 

Yes. Many left.
As stated in an earlier post: these are NOT creative.
Taking arguably the best New balance model and making it all one colour is NOT CREATIVE.
The recent GR NB are much better IMO.
I'm glad NT did not fall for this "amazing collaboration"

They picked the wrong time to release em. Too many sneakers dropping right now.

They picked the wrong time to release em. Too many sneakers dropping right now.
I'd imagine the resellers are cancelling their orders. 
roll.gif

Yes. Many left.
Taking arguably the best New balance model and making it all one colour is NOT CREATIVE.
Most of the time, the "creative" collabs are the ones I have a hard time wearing. Clean colorway and quality materials >

I'd imagine the resellers are cancelling their orders. :rofl:
Smart ones ain't even place an order unless they had a preorder. When reselling you always gotta think twice when a store got an iffy return policy

Yes. Many left.
Honestly I'm not sure I understand your point. Just because a sneaker is all one color doesn't make it dope? I think the bottom line is if you like orange then you grabbed these today and if you don't then you didn't. Also, I don't think a shoe has to be creative to be a  great collab.. Look at SNS all black and all red 577 collabs.. They're both great yet all one color.

Mehh Orange is my favorite color so they were a must for me. Matter fact if they have some left I might pick up another pair in store Tuesday/ Wednesday when I'm around tribeca

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom