Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

God.. The black suede on my left pair of 997pr's have dried out even before wearing them.. Anybody have an idea on how to fix this?  The suede feels rough, with no nap - and almost fading from that rich , lush  velvety black into a softer matte black shade.   Lol they look two-toned now.

Was wondering if any guys had advice on this?   Been buying NB's since 2003 - never had this occur with a pair of DS shoes of less than a year old.

Last edited:

Those 996PU's were part of the lollipop pack that came out a few years back (2013 I think). There was also royal blue pair and a green pair. They ended up sitting and could be found cheap. I picked up the PU's from a local UO for $50.

Those 996PU's were part of the lollipop pack that came out a few years back (2013 I think). There was also royal blue pair and a green pair. They ended up sitting and could be found cheap. I picked up the PU's from a local UO for $50.
Damn, I'm actually disappointed by that! I need some purple joints. Guess I'll have to troll eBay for em

thanks guys

here is the oyster toebox compared to cnotes.. anyone who got the nimbus cloud or the other light grey color.. is it closer to cnotes than this?
that's very helpful, thanks!

would anyone happen to have nimbus cloud alongside bt, cnotes, or independence days?

I forgot to post my custom

Nice. I had the same idea it's a reverse of the Tannerys. There's actually a pair in my cart along with some other stuff. Nice to see the end result.

Decisions, decisions. Trying to decide on doing another pair of customs or grabbing these 997s. They look insane In this pic. There's also GY2s dropping soon.

^ can't wait to get my hands on these - ordered from High Kickz with that 25% off

And thanks to whomever posted the Bows and Arrows link for the 997 CCF - picked up that size 9 for $120:smile:

really wanted to wait until I'm done with these to post them but sometimes i have zero self control.  I am currently in the process of making the black hits in the back red. Really happy with the way they turned out. Again, I have to give credit to Stunna as this was his CW on 990s and I loved those. 
Is that oyster on the tonuge and saddle?

Rope laces in 997 makes baby Jesus cry.

Lol, yeah they don't look as good to me as when I originally put em on. Going to keep them in until my denim is broken in or until I purchase an extra pair of white flats.

Customs are looking good!

Back
Top Bottom