Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

#factoryfloorfriday for me.

Still torn on the 998 premier. New Balance GR's are so great that spending that much on a collab makes me take pause. especially knowing how good labor day sales were last year and with the end of the year drops (I play the long game). then again I said the same thing about the Wings and Horns MT580 and wish I would have copped. Decisions.

I too am torn. If these will be anything like the CNCPTS Rose 997's, I'll be able to get them later down the road, maybe even at a discount, but perhaps even at just retail if they're made in those quantities. I just never liked the Rose 997's.

Idk what to do, I really like them.

Walter..

Last edited:
I like the premier as well, but will wait before purchasing. Actually ****, I might just get up early tomorrow haha.

Pretty sure anyone who really wants the Premier joints will be able to get them for retail. They're releasing at a grip of stores after the initial drop exclusive to Premier. No need to fret about tomorrow bros.

I too am torn. If these will be anything like the CNCPTS Rose 997's, I'll be able to get them later down the road, maybe even at a discount, but perhaps even at just retail if they're made in those quantities. I just never liked the Rose 997's.

Idk what to do, I really like them.

Walter..
They're dope, just not necessary IMO. We were basically given the option to customize the same shoe, albeit with a weaker midsole, and nobody jumped at the opportunity. I feel like its more so the hype & packaging that surrounds the kicks. But if you really like them go for it.

I really don't understand why people are *****ing about the price still. Like what the **** did you expect them to sell a perforated suede 998 collab for less than $210. Also for those claiming you can make them on ID **** it's not the same and chances are if your *****ing about 220 your broke *** couldn't dish out $210 for the NB1.

On top of that Asics and Jordan collabs are $190 so shelling out an extra $30 for a shoe with better support, better materials and is made in America should be a no brainier.

I really don't understand why people are *****ing about the price still. Like what the **** did you expect them to sell a perforated suede 998 collab for less than $210. Also for those claiming you can make them on ID **** it's not the same and chances are if your *****ing about 220 your broke *** couldn't dish out $210 for the NB1.

On top of that Asics and Jordan collabs are $190 so shelling out an extra $30 for a shoe with better support, better materials and is made in America should be a no brainier.

Just take a step back and breathe.

You sound awfully mad, sir. 

It's Saturday.  Be happy. 

Ok folks, need some help here.  I'm a size 12 in Air Max 90's and everything else.   I picked up a pair of 998's,  they fit good, but ever so slightly big.  I feel I'd fit in a 11 3/4 perfectly, of course that size does not exist.  I'm thinking of picking up a pair in 11.5.   I know the easy way would be to find a store to try an 11.5, but nothing near me carries the 998.

My question is, if the pair of 11.5 is a bit snug, do they break in and get roomier as you wear them a few times? 

Ok folks, need some help here.  I'm a size 12 in Air Max 90's and everything else.   I picked up a pair of 998's,  they fit good, but ever so slightly big.  I feel I'd fit in a 11 3/4 perfectly, of course that size does not exist.  I'm thinking of picking up a pair in 11.5.   I know the easy way would be to find a store to try an 11.5, but nothing near me carries the 998.

My question is, if the pair of 11.5 is a bit snug, do they break in and get roomier as you wear them a few times? 
I would just go ahead with the 11.5. They'll break in after a while and create more room after some wear. However I don't think it's anything significant. 

I would just go ahead with the 11.5. They'll break in after a while and create more room after some wear. However I don't think it's anything significant. 
Thank you, repped!  Pulling the trigger on something special right now.  Hopefully they fit when they come in!  If not, it will be up for grabs to anyone here on NT. 

Back
Top Bottom