Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

EVERY NB release drops at other retailers 2 weeks after the initial drop, unless stated otherwise.
Good to know!  I like the shoe, but dont love it quite that much at the current price.  If I can get it for less, great, if not, then thats cool too.  Congrats to all those that secured their pair!! 
smokin.gif

Hey I'm new to the Ohio area, and I was wondering if there were any spots in Ohio to pick up the premier collab?

Not sure if the premieres will be available Friday morning when I get paid so I think I'm just going to ID a pair.
*Anyone know anything about any discounts for new balance.com besides ebates.com because I can't seem to find any of their discounted gift cards either
*The highest size they go to is a size 13 which I typically wear in new balance, I'm just worried about the toe being narrow on the 998. Any help would be appreciated as I don't think they let you return ID like Nike.
[/quote]
i too wear a size 13, and i do not think they run narrow.

I love how there's still a FSR on premiers website. I'll hold off, they may go on sale at some point.

Walter..

Fuuuu....

These last couple days I've been justifying a bunch of cops to make up for my Yeezy loss; got on the Oreo 2.0 Racer restock and the Offspring x Saucony's. I was gonna get these Premier x NB's too but then END is having a free worldwide shipping and $135 for the 997CCF's was too good to pass up.

Guess I'll have to put these Premiers on hold for now...

LC please on some Pebbles

I ain't no pro, but those look legit. Midsole is made from more than one piece and from the camera angles the toebox and overall shape look good.

And I would go with an 11.5 if I were you from your prior post. Keep in mind the perf suede toe will stretch more compared to a mesh toe.

Back
Top Bottom