Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Yeezy thread and boost thread are by far the 2 worst threads on this site. They're horrible

Been debatin on those black/white 997's and thats a real good price :smokin

I hate to be that guy but. Do it! They are very nice in hand. They were not on my radar but got in on a good Black Friday sale and WOW they are really nice. The simple color blocking is on point.

I hate to be that guy but. Do it! They are very nice in hand. They were not on my radar but got in on a good Black Friday sale and WOW they are really nice. The simple color blocking is on point.

:lol: its cool, i love "those" guys. If my size is still available by the time I get home when I can get to my credit card, I think I will jump on them

Just got off the phone with a J Crew rep.  She said the spring collection should be popping up online on the 26th of this month.  So the new 998 should be online then or maybe even earlier. 

She also mentioned that one last pair of concrete jungles are in inventory, size 7.5......I grabbed the last 11.5
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Can't decide between the brad hall 998 blacked out or these,
I own the all black 998s. I didn't know Brad Hall did a video on them until after. I wear them all the time, but I wish I would of left a little more detail, like what you got up. Everything's on mines black.

Someone bought the last UK6 997DSLR on END. Gutted I waited too long on them, doubt I'll see them again for a while, if ever. :frown:

Is it just me or does anyone else have the impression that the Concepts Grand Tourer fits bigger than other 998s?I usually am a 12 and I'm swimming a little in them.
Thanks!

I think it's the different insole.

The insoles are the same thickness. I have two other 998 in the same size and the whole circumference of them is a little smaller. Also their toebox is running a little more narrow on top so that the foot cannot move so much. My GT needs to be tied tighter so it will fit and it still feels loose. 0.5 smaller than my usual 998 size would be better. I'm a little bummed.

Back
Top Bottom