Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Pics from link:

Finally got the chance to unbox my RF 998 and I love them, but they have a **** toebox on the right foot. Is there anyway to fix this, or should I ask Kith for a replacement pair ?

At $240, I kinda expected something flawless, but I might be in the wrong. Need opinions.

Those JCREW's look great.

Has anyone got any tips for purchasing from JCREW outside of the States, but in US dollars? Would love to avoid using a forward address for shipping.

Always wanted HTB's, Nighthawk's, etc, but never copped as the NZ version of the website lists them for $500 NZD shipped ($323 USD), while the US version has them for a much more reasonable $180 USD.

Was lucky enough to cop a pair of VNDS 998CNS $185 shipped via 23penny.com

Looking for them for a while. Finally got em.

btw the new JCrew 998 looks hot. Looks like I'm in.

J. Crew's looking solid as usual. Keep in mind that their pictures are always of terrible quality, so they will probably be even better in hand. 

Finally got the chance to unbox my RF 998 and I love them, but they have a **** toebox on the right foot. Is there anyway to fix this, or should I ask Kith for a replacement pair ?

At $240, I kinda expected something flawless, but I might be in the wrong. Need opinions.
I personally see no flaws.

Those J Crew 998s are great, look like a combo of a steel blue cw with their old army, blue and orange cw. Always happy to see j crew sticking to with mesh on their shoes as well

Anyone know how those 878s fit? 

Don't see half sizes on premier, but not sure I should go up .5 from my reg 10.5

The CNS were crazy dope. The materials and color blocking were outstanding. With that said I need to see more pics of the J. Crews to me they look just okay.

Back
Top Bottom