Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

996, 997, 998, 1300, 1500, 1700 all fit about the same for me. Half size down from my usual Nike/Jordan size.

990 & 1600 I find fit smaller, like basically TTS.

How long does it take J Crew to process and ship? Ordered some 998s 2-3 days a go and still processing

They will say processed on the site for awhile but once it says "open" or "released" under status they should be getting to your house within a day or two...usually takes 4-5 business days from start to finish from my experience using standard shipping.

I need help.

If you could only pick 1, which would you choose? I'm leaning towards the 997s since I own more 998s.

kinda the same, but i can go .5 smaller on 998.  i have 997 and 998 in 8.5, but 8 in 998 is a more snug fit.  like others said, more room in toes
which one has more room in the toe? 997 or 998? I'll try and try them on in store but if not I know the 12 will work but might be too big. 11.5 will either be perfect or too small, especially based on the 998s I tried today

which one has more room in the toe? 997 or 998? I'll try and try them on in store but if not I know the 12 will work but might be too big. 11.5 will either be perfect or too small, especially based on the 998s I tried today
998's have more room in toe

I would go with the HTB's because they are a favorite of mine and they are restocked on JCrews website. I would get them before they are gone. Jus my opinion tho. zeeps zeeps

Any of you guys is in the same scenario?
I realised that my toe, wearing the 998(probably other shoes as well) is rested right smack at the center of the toebox. Probably indication of my foot shape being strange?

I need help.
If you could only pick 1, which would you choose? I'm leaning towards the 997s since I own more 998s.

HTB's all day for me. I'm biased though. I hate the 997 fit.
998's are honestly my favorite fit across all brands.

my heels have an aggressive arch so the higher heel on the 997 is nice.  the 998 is a comfortable shoe but the 997 is more stable to me so i wear my 997's more. 

Last edited:
LPU, stoked I finally got my dbr's and happy with fit and finish of the csam's which is nice as I was let down by the fit for the csef's.
What happened to your CSEF?

#OCF for this week. First wear for these emerald babies. I'm really loving the comfort that the 998 brings.

Did all your favorite social media dudes press some guys to want the jcrews ?

All I keep seeing is size advice.....

Jordan's are too readily avail now, huh ?

[emoji]128514[/emoji]

The butterscotch a hands down, HTB are nice but they'll be around and hit discount again. Where as the butterscotch swill more than likely sell out and not see a restock

Back
Top Bottom