Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Late for the party but few pics I got for this bangers, M1500NO by NB UK:

When did these release? They're dope.

not a fan of the camo.

and why can't NB just do an all nubuck 997/998? i'd cop those in a heartbeat.

I was JUST coming to post and say the same exact thing @moshepark those things are too well done
smokin.gif

good thing they're a GR and will be had for alot less than $230
Word! Will be had on discount, probably from oneness in a year LOL. 

not a fan of the camo.

and why can't NB just do an all nubuck 997/998? i'd cop those in a heartbeat.
I'm not a huge fan of camo in general on sneakers but I can mess with these because they appear subtle (at least from the pictures here). And I agree, an all nubuck 997/998 would be an instant cop.

Sneaker freaker sticking the middle finger to damn near everyone on planet earth :lol:

you can get 10% off your ID when you have it sitting in your cart and not check out. wait a few hours and they will send you an email with a link to check out and 10% is automatically deducted from total price. 

Guys, I need some help. Cop the Hilltop Blues or make some NB1s with the new color wheel? I can only do one right now. I feel like Hilltops are the way to go.

Guys, I need some help. Cop the Hilltop Blues or make some NB1s with the new color wheel? I can only do one right now. I feel like Hilltops are the way to go.
The new color wheel prob won't change until the Holidays come around so you have plenty of time to make one. Don't think the Hilltops will come around again lol. 

Back
Top Bottom