Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Anyone in the boston area heading to Brighton outlet any time soon?? If so, could you look out for some size 8.5?

All these outlet finds had me looking forward to checking one out.  I can report that Gilroy, CA has absolutely NOTHING.  Not a single 996, 997, or 998 in the whole place.  Same trash that always seems to be there.

NB998 x Jcrew "Ultramarines" today​

All these outlet finds had me looking forward to checking one out.  I can report that Gilroy, CA has absolutely NOTHING.  Not a single 996, 997, or 998 in the whole place.  Same trash that always seems to be there.
Is there another factory store in the Bay Area?

Yeah, Livermore but I haven't been to that one yet.

I went to livermore last month and saw 1400wines, coffee-yellow colored 998 horweens, and a bunch of lames at 5-10% discount. No 997, 996, 990. Nothing good like brightons.

Last edited:
Does anyone have pics of what any of the all Horween releases look like after several wears? I can't decide if I want to UNDS or sell my 1400BR. I don't want to wear if they are just going to turn into one big *** crease.

There's also an outlet at Vacavalley. I've only ever had luck at Livermore, and even that wasn't a big score, just a couple of 997s. Talk about a crapshoot.

That's whats up!
glasses.gif

Naw mane, mine is a 2012 stock 2.0T. Can't wait to get my title next year & then put some shoes on it.
smokin.gif
nice.  i've got about a year in payments too actually. 

i'm part of a community of GCs in my area, and they do car meets, etc.  we do hood rat stuff once in a while too.  lol

Back
Top Bottom