Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Yessir!​

Dang, 5 bills for Salmon toes back in 2014.. One of those things like you said, "lesson learned" 500$ for "Salmon Toes" 3 years after the release, that too good to be true... If I strike out on the initial drop, I'm just going to chalk up the L and move on... No way I'm paying $1000+ for some sneakers... & paying some NYC/NJ cats rent!  :smh:  ​
pay my rent man!

pay my rent man!

:lol: Naw homie.. I'm sure crip can help you out with that tho...​

I'm getting a pair in from End this week, so I'll see if that pair has the "1500" or if there are any other differences in the pairs. I haven't seen any 11.5s available overseas, and had to get these from NB in NYC. My pair from end is a 12. Maybe they did a separate run

I'm getting a pair in from End this week, so I'll see if that pair has the "1500" or if there are any other differences in the pairs. I haven't seen any 11.5s available overseas, and had to get these from NB in NYC. My pair from end is a 12. Maybe they did a separate run

I was going to ask if NB flat iron had the surplus pack. Sad that as convenient as it would be to pick up there I get better prices ordering overseas lol.

Copped 576 surplus off notre shop with discount. Price was too good. How long did it take people to receive their order? I used PayPal and it's still showing pending authorization...

Today I ripped the toe of my M980RX by stepping in a crack in a drawbridge, while looking at my phone and being in a hurry.
mean.gif
 Say what you want about modern NB's, but these shoes are my absolute favorites, and I'd really like to get another pair. Does anybody have a source (preferably EU) for them in a size 44? Even ebay fails me.
(can probably go down to 43 1/2 if necessary)

Do NB stores have the ability to stock locate a pair of shoes??

Not a huge NB fan but have seen a couple of the 530s I would like to purchase and can't seem to find my size anywhere online.

Anyone in here get the Ball & Buck 585?? What's the quality like on them? Looking to cop a pair if anyone has a 10.5 for sale. Thanks

at my store, we are able to see what other flaghship stores carry. we have no way of checking what outlets or franchise stores carry. we also have a retail warehouse that we can check, but that's seperate from the warehouse that NB.com uses

Some outlets can check but it's a pain and the employees hate doing it. They also won't ship it to the stor can only be held and picked up.

dead stock you sent those back? those are fire!!

Anyone in here get the Ball & Buck 585?? What's the quality like on them? Looking to cop a pair if anyone has a 10.5 for sale. Thanks

quality is top notch, awesome leather, nice suedes, brass eyelets, plaid canvas is nice could have been a tad bit thicker imo, and the 3m hits are a nice touch esp the orange backing the N

Last edited:
Damn homey, had I known I woulda just sent you the pair I posted in here that I sent back :lol: Was a 10.5 too

You good fam, I think i saw your pair on Ebay for 100$ a couple of weeks ago. Mine are a little different with the accents and I tried the mulled sole, but it kind of over-powered the overall design for my "Poor Man's Salmon Toes", can't wait for these joints to come in. :smokin

Last edited:
New Balance 997 Connoisseur Retro Ski

Any reason why these are going for under 120 like everywhere ?

I already copped but I think the budget peeps need to give these a 2nd look imo !

I've been tempted by the NB1 salmon toes too... I would have to paint/dye the mesh around the ankle though. Don't like how it breaks up the blocking.

Back
Top Bottom