Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I LOVE my End575 so not even upset the price drop...and IM CHEAP as HELL!! LOL! Wish had the best sale $104 shipped with discount code. I was tempted to triple up!

Sneakers and stuff need to drop their prices a bit more! They have a gang of 577 English Tender Pack I want to scoop on the cheap.

Do the UK/EU sneakers stores do Black Friday coupon codes?

I'll never forget my one and only NB1 purchase... Still scarred until this day and it's hard to want to order another pair considering how hard NB made it for me. They acted as if their quality control standards are top notch and they have never seen it before!
Man that is terrible!

I had a pair of NB1 574's that arrived with really bad bubbles in the toe area. 

Called NB customer service and they tried to make me feel like I was being too picky. 

Glad I waited snagged these up VNDS for 140 shipped. ONE of my favorite drops this year. Just can't do anything over 200 anymore. PAYS off to wait lol

Last edited:
Hello NO!! The dents, ripples, dimples, what evas are a problem for the suede toe shoes. If they are minor the can't be seen and only bother the crazy in a shoe collector. But other times...like int eh above pics? Brutal! 

Hello NO!! The dents, ripples, dimples, what evas are a problem for the suede toe shoes. If they are minor the can't be seen and only bother the crazy in a shoe collector. But other times...like int eh above pics? Brutal! 
So you're saying they are with suede shoes in general?

Did you stop buying all together or find another brand/s?
I've always been onto multiple brands. I've been onto Brand Black and Adidas lately. The Last pair of NBs I bought was from stunnaman about 2 months ago and they were slightly used GNRs. I just have too many pairs to be displeased with any of them.

For what?? Man you all take shoes WAY too serious. They are excellent. Just rock em.
Nice job. What method did you use?
Lol @bds120, I'm not a shape nazi like some dudes are, though I've really come to appreciate how NB's 1500 reissues have had fantastic shapes. I literally just tried it because I had some spare time today and I saw @VidiViciUn  post the article about the sneaker reshaping (@Blake P  hope that answers your question).

Truth be told, my HTBs weren't bad at all but I decided to give them a shot and I think they look a tad bit better. I also think I'd care more if I was an instagram flexer like a lot of you guys here but my IG is straight up pictures of my wife and daughter, lol!

I'll never forget my one and only NB1 purchase... Still scarred until this day and it's hard to want to order another pair considering how hard NB made it for me. They acted as if their quality control standards are top notch and they have never seen it before!
One thing I have noticed recently with the made in usa is the tissue paper they use to pack the shoes can actually stretch out the toe box if it is pushed too much into the front or they use more than they need to. Have seen it a lot with the new 990's and it def leaves a permanent 'hump' where the tissue used to be.  

Back
Top Bottom