Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Is anyone in here a size 7? Someone local is selling grand tourers and city rivalry 997's for a super steal.

Pretty sure this is real leather liner

My more experienced NBers, if you could lend a hand? I've got way too many miUSA pairs in my closet, and I'd like to move a little inventory on the bay at a fair price. Problem is, I have very little feedback, all positive, but all from purchasing. Anyone have any advice/experience to help me clean out my closet. Any help is much appreciated!

My more experienced NBers, if you could lend a hand? I've got way too many miUSA pairs in my closet, and I'd like to move a little inventory on the bay at a fair price. Problem is, I have very little feedback, all positive, but all from purchasing. Anyone have any advice/experience to help me clean out my closet. Any help is much appreciated!

1) If possible, take some high quality shots (preferably with a DSLR) - nice pictures go a long way.

2) As long as you ensure 100% authenticity in the listing and include all necessary details I think you will be good.

Just my two cents. Hope it helps!

What size are you? And I would jus post em, give good customer service, offer good communication if needed, and jus ship em out. Just my opinion tho

What size indeed. Just be careful because there are stories of crappy buyers out there just like crappy sellers. Cover yourself

That's crazy! I didn't think they would do that. I wonder if the RF's 998 leather liner would be the same material?
RF 998s have real leather lining - you'll hear the squeak that proves it haha... You can clearly tell the difference between the vinyl-type material used on a few 997 GRs and the real leather used on the rest...

What size indeed. Just be careful because there are stories of crappy buyers out there just like crappy sellers. Cover yourself

Appreciate the response!

Size is a 10.5

My biggest concern is buyers being weary because of a low price point plus lack of feedback. I know that would give me pause. Reps all around for the help!

Made a few NB1 Designs, and would love some input. About to drop a bomb on NB1. The last 3 are obvious homages to RF's "Salmon Toes", and since i missed the Kithstrike a few days ago, i'll be settling for a 574 inspired version, or maybe the 998 version with chambray instead of navy and the awesome wine/blossom midsole. Does it look better with the black outsole, or does the gum outsole work? Or would you go with the 998 "chambray salmon toe"? lol.

Made a few NB1 Designs, and would love some input. About to drop a bomb on NB1. The last 3 are obvious homages to RF's "Salmon Toes", and since i missed the Kithstrike a few days ago, i'll be settling for a 574 inspired version, or maybe the 998 version with chambray instead of navy and the awesome wine/blossom midsole. Does it look better with the black outsole, or does the gum outsole work? Or would you go with the 998 "chambray salmon toe"? lol.
Digging all of them tbh haha. I love the last 3 though... ST tribute.

Appreciate the response!

Size is a 10.5

My biggest concern is buyers being weary because of a low price point plus lack of feedback. I know that would give me pause. Reps all around for the help!

I agree with the previous responses. Good pics and honest descriptions and you should do fine. You have to start somewhere. I'd definitely be willing to check them out on EBay.

Repped to you guys, thanks for the input. I think I'm going to take my chances, especially if I can get these at a good deal.

Also, @tfurumi  Foot Patrol isn't the only store that has advertised the shoes and put up photos without the 1500 embroidery. New Balance's own website (which I bought my pair from) doesn't have the 1500 embroidery showing. I actually just ordered them off of Shoe Gallery during their Cyber Monday sale- taking a chance and hoping that they don't have the embroidery. If not, then I'll just keep them. Thanks, though!
i just returned a pair to SG for having the logo

NB 1,300 US employees.

Nike 6,500 US employees.

Just saying.

Ordered 4 pairs of NB1's on cyber Monday. Too good of a deal with Ebates to pass up.

So both pairs of my surplus arrived. Got them with the SJS 40% with free shipping. That adds up to them being 60 odd Euros per pair. Overall super satisfied and got my wish list reduced.

NB 1,300 US employees.
Nike 6,500 US employees.

Just saying.

Ordered 4 pairs of NB1's on cyber Monday. Too good of a deal with Ebates to pass up.

How many of those employees work in a retail store for Nike ?

How many of them actually make Nike product in the US?

Just saying

Appreciate the response!

Size is a 10.5

I'd be very interested. Let me know when you're pairs go up on ebay.

Guys are NB1s still taking like 2 weeks these days or have they gotten better? I haven't ordered a pair since the first week the wine midsole became available.

Back
Top Bottom