Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

man, this right here,  wish i would have thought of that, but i gotta chill on the blue NB's. I have too many blue

So many shades of blue . Can never get enough. Happy ocf.

Quoted for truth they remind me of

Which is a good thing want to see more pics and see just how light that grey is

Dope dope d--d-d-d dope

^Exactly.  I'm with that.  Life is too short, and I want to look back and say I wore the hell out of them sneaks.

998 Boston isnt even THAT nice to keep DS IMO, and im a sox fan/from Boston :lol: but to each their own.

Last edited:
I'll definitely be UNDS my Boston 998s for Christmas, maybe even today.
Also if anyone sees or has a US size 10 Premier 998 please hit me up. Thanks.

wore mine asap to countless games too after i got them in the mail lol
hahhaha!!! I only wear them to Fenway or summertime in the city :smile:  and now Xmas for the next 10 years!! LOL!!

I know the OG poster's comments. I have certain pairs I'm saving for the RIGHT day to put into the line up. Tannery TBD, RF 997.5 Mykonos for the fist DRY day of spring for sure! CNS my next trip to NYC, ect, ect...

That Yard Pack looks interesting. No clear winner yet because they all look similar :/

May grow on me, till then contented with my Surpluses.

Ok....so I'm stuck at my desk in the office till 1pm...NOBODY is in the office and NOBODY is calling...WHy am I here!??

Let me say I am stoked that the NB topic is filled with like minded dudes who are chill and open minded. Have you seen the level of stupid on the RF topic? Good lord!! I can only imagine the flame battles on the Jordan and Nike chains.

Happy Holidays everybody....

I'll definitely be UNDS my Boston 998s for Christmas, maybe even today.
Also if anyone sees or has a US size 10 Premier 998 please hit me up. Thanks.
Premier is super nice. Sold mine last year because I had not figured out my 998 size yet. They were too big.

Last edited:

577 shape has been fixed going by this stock photo...
Let's hope so, although it's highly doubtful. The 577s from the Surplus Pack also had varying shapes. Either way, I love this color way and look forward to copping on discount 
happy.gif

UNDS and it feels so good. One of the main reasons I began to copp new brands was to be able to actually wear my Heat. Nothing will remain DS from here on out. Happy Holidays NT fam
wink.gif
just got to watch out for the rain down there in tampa. rain comes out of nowhere down there. 

Santa came early...to avoid the rush later tonight.

Thia is the illist sneaker bag! So fresh So dope so well done! It has seperators so you can arrange the guts to fit your needs, extra pockets, comes with two smaller shoe bags, tip top quality.

Merry Xmas & Happy Holidays!!

Back
Top Bottom