Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Mita is teasing their 247 collab. These appeal to me mainly because the perforations have been replaced by what looks like a fully mesh toe, so no awkward perforated patterns in front. Basic color way, similar to the pigeon dunk. Thoughts?

Mita is teasing their 247 collab. These appeal to me mainly because the perforations have been replaced by what looks like a fully mesh toe, so no awkward perforated patterns in front. Basic color way, similar to the pigeon dunk. Thoughts?
I'd have to see more pictures, but I'm not feeling the fuzzy looking suede.

Mita 247 mesh toe looks way better than the leather pairs.

If they're looking to compete with UB which judging by the silhouette it seems that they are, they should keep the toe like this. I'll be looking to try on the mitas if they make it to a store in NY.

Repped, sir! While this price is doable I feel like I can wait it out and hope to snatch a pair at 40-50% off

If they had those Horween joints available for BOGO then I'd definitely be all in. $340 for two pairs of Horweens isn't bad at all.

Finally got my 577YP in. Wow they are nice!

Tiny bit of denting on the left side of one of the toeboxes but otherwise they are pretty flawless. Bit surprised how big 577's fit though - usually I go my usual half size down on 997/998/1500 and they are definitely more roomy than all those models for me, but I'm sure going a full size down would be a mistake.

Def gonna cop more 577s, especially if the shape stays like this!

Finally got my 577YP in. Wow they are nice!

Tiny bit of denting on the left side of one of the toeboxes but otherwise they are pretty flawless. Bit surprised how big 577's fit though - usually I go my usual half size down on 997/998/1500 and they are definitely more roomy than all those models for me, but I'm sure going a full size down would be a mistake.

Def gonna cop more 577s, especially if the shape stays like this!
Every shot of these are money. Can't wait until they drop in other spots and hopefully hit discounts.

Patiently waiting...

Every shot of these are money. Can't wait until they drop in other spots and hopefully hit discounts.

Patiently waiting...
Totally agree. The more shots I see, the more I am tempted to pick them up immediately, but I know I will be kicking myself when I see them land at other spots with discounts. 

Stay strong man! #Teambelowretail

Trim down continues... if anybody wants the 997.5 Ronnie Fieg Cyclades in an 11.5 (no special box, remember, lol) for under retail shoot me a PM. This move to the new place convinced me that I need to trim down my collection and off pairs that I haven't worn. Moving 30+ pairs of sneakers is a pain. I don't know how some of you homies with hundreds of pairs manage!
@Rambo831  here is your 11.5

Anybody ever deal with concepts cs before? How are they? Received somw kicks that appear tried on with some creases didnt include extra laces and shipped in oversized box so when I opened it everything was everywhere lol. Sent them a message but just wondering how they are. Will rep. Thanks.
I actually got good CS from them very recently. I got a t shirt that was defective and they swapped it out, no problem. Offered me a refund as an option as well, but I wanted the shirt. I just emailed them pics and an explanation and they did the rest. Free return shipping

If they had those Horween joints available for BOGO then I'd definitely be all in. $340 for two pairs of Horweens isn't bad at all.
agreed. Have you seen those new 997 horweens? I think the cw is nice. I wonder how it would look in suede.

Maybe ill stop by Cambridge Saturday to see whats good if im not too tired from snowboarding. I haven't been in the area for a while

agreed. Have you seen those new 997 horweens? I think the cw is nice. I wonder how it would look in suede.

Maybe ill stop by Cambridge Saturday to see whats good if im not too tired from snowboarding. I haven't been in the area for a while
Haven't seen 'em in person yet but they look amazing from all the different product shots floating around. Haven't been in Cambridge in a while, either. Maybe I'll swing by tomorrow (took a personal day off from work). Would be cool to see what Concepts has, the new space looked really nice from the outside.

Hi
I have bought a NB m997
I cant identify whether they are fake or not .
Here's some photos of my new shoe ; please help me .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom