Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Not even going to front, I've been coming around to the 997 model recently and I'm bummed I didn't jump on this deal a week and a half ago on the size 10 when I had a chance.. :smh:

​
Thanks for the look out, somebody already grabbed the size 10 from shoegallery.
ohwell.gif
 Repped anyways tho 
nthat.gif
 ​
 ​
 ​
Originally Posted by mykoh  ​
So tempted to jump on the BKRs at that price, but just not sure if they'd drop further.. :frown:
 ​
Wore these this weekend!​
Nice wear holmes! 
nthat.gif
 I wouldn't blame you on the BKR's, such a beauty
pimp.gif
 I had to grab from the Concepts link.​

Last edited:
have no idea what is happening but almost every nb model i own is just absolutely killing my left arch. prob going to be letting go of most stuff soon.. size 11

have no idea what is happening but almost every nb model i own is just absolutely killing my left arch. prob going to be letting go of most stuff soon.. size 11
I have the same problem with Nike. But my right arch.. Some NBs too. 998 and 999 to name a couple

I have the same problem with Nike. But my right arch.. Some NBs too. 998 and 999 to name a couple
don't know what the problem is--every shoe feels good on the right foot. tts 11 and i don't size down. right foot is maybe a little closer to a 10.5.  997's are ok for the most part--998 and 1400 are especially bad. prob going to be wearing my saucony's more

don't know what the problem is--every shoe feels good on the right foot. tts 11 and i don't size down. right foot is maybe a little closer to a 10.5.  997's are ok for the most part--998 and 1400 are especially bad. prob going to be wearing my saucony's more
Are you getting older? Body changing? I felt my left foot being pinched in dress shoes for sure and more snug with sneakers. turns out my left is wider now or was and i never noticed? Not sure but for sure I got older and yeah! hahhaha!

Man try 1500...I rocked a pair of NMD and then swapped to a 1500 and I swear they were just as comfy if not more!

Are you getting older? Body changing? I felt my left foot being pinched in dress shoes for sure and more snug with sneakers. turns out my left is wider now or was and i never noticed? Not sure but for sure I got older and yeah! hahhaha!

Man try 1500...I rocked a pair of NMD and then swapped to a 1500 and I swear they were just as comfy if not more!
yeah man i am most definitely getting older (37). prefer shoes with very flat arch. i have one pair of 1500 they are pretty good. 993 are very good, 997 also good. saucony shadow 5000 are probably the best for me right now. by next year i'm going to be rocking the all leather velcro 577 haha

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom