Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

These will be below retail in a a couple of weeks and restocked during kithmas. Also IMO these shouldn't be with more than 120 shipped all in. The materials are sub par.

Last edited:
Concepts with 40% off "SP40" sale styles . Grabbed the 990, more than I wanted to pay but we'll see how it is

Thinking about copping these 990BK2s...anyone know the sizing on these? I can wear 11.5 or 12s in 998s...

images

Kith already sent in the confirmation mail, and DHL sent in the note that the parcel is on its way, in a matter of hours of my order. I tried Concepts, Hanon, SNS, and some more. This has been the most efficient process of my order so far.

Nightwing2303 put up a video about the "Dusk to Dawn" 247 pack. I tried to put a link by my phone is a junk pile

Also, for anyone who was interested in the 998CSU, I think "Desert Heat" they are like $152 on eBay

http://m.ebay.com/itm/New-Balance-9...%3A1f4bb68215d0a88a13858f3effec8d5f%7Ciid%3A1
Had my eyes on that DtD 247 pack for a while. Thought they had come out a while ago and sold out like the first Lux pack back when the 247 released. Looks like the availability on these isn't too bad though. I might cop a pair.

You can always tell when something pops up at Burlington, ross, or marshalls when you see multiples up on the EBay with no boxes. Good find

Last edited:

Out of the 991, 992 & 993 I like the shape of 992 most.
definitely the most futuristic looking of the three. the 993 upper looks closer to the 991. saw a 300 pound old white guy wearing some beat to hell 992s the other day. he'd for sure been wearing them since 2006

Last edited:

definitely the most futuristic looking of the three. the 993 upper looks closer to the 991. saw a 300 pound old white guy wearing some beat to hell 992s the other day. he'd for sure been wearing them since 2006
I got the horween 991 and it is very good. Not sure if I haven't yet broken in them yet it feels a bit tight around the ankle. Is there any reason why they only stop the production of 992 but not 991 and 993?

I got the horween 991 and it is very good. Not sure if I haven't yet broken in them yet it feels a bit tight around the ankle. Is there any reason why they only stop the production of 992 but not 991 and 993?
horweens are pretty uncomfortable out of the box. prob some more break-in time needed. don't know why they didn't continue with the 992--prob not as popular. the 991 was a big bulky hit and the 993 keeps that chunkiness. the 992 and the 990v3 are slimmer in comparison

I thought they stopped making the 993?
they're all over the outlets. haven't left since 2008. most spots have them in the three basics- grey, black, navy

No regrets on passing.. The price hike last minute turned me off
Agreed. There was absolutely no reason for this.  Not worth more than 120 shipped.  Plus it looks like there isn't 2 pairs of some color "N's".  Disappointing.
i know its a stretch but anywhere i can grab the titolo x new balance 247s?
I was bitter i missed the release and looked for resale but couldn't find any. Really wanted them as soon as they were announced and slept hard on the release.
Try Shoe Gallery Miami.

Last edited:
Can anyone point me in the right direction for the 998STs in a 9.5 with no tax to NY? Tried feature, premier, bait, ubiq, etc but only place that has 9.5 left is the NB site; hence, the almost $30 tax

I thought they stopped making the 993?

Man, I missed out on the engineered garments 993 on their initial drop. I have tried and tried to find a pair let alone a pair in my size I swear they have disappeared (probably because most who purchased went straight to foot). That's the subtlety that I appreciate.

Back
Top Bottom