Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

How do y'all feel about these New Balance Lifestyle Grey MTL11CA ?

NEW-BALANCE-LIFESTYLE-Grey-MTL11CA-1_1024x1024.jpg

NB at Agenda almost 2 years ago said they were making the 999 Return to Made in USA. Glad to see they finally might follow through...

They are definitely following through. Saw the black version in person as well as a preview of the burgundy. The shape is fantastic and quality is A+ from what I saw.

Spoke at length with dudes at the flagship and all I can say is that MiUSA 999 is gonna be making a huge comeback before year's end. I think we will all be very pleased.

After a long time of debating it's time to sell a few grails of mine :frown:
If you've been on the hunt for these now's your chance, I want these to go to a good home!

Size 9.5 NB 998GG

3J6A6278.jpg

Size 10 NB x Comme Des Garçons CM998GGY

3J6A6299.jpg

CM998GGY...Holy grail!!!
Wish they are us9, Good luck man~

Those MIUS 999 look great... hopefully get some good colorway or maybe a collab? :nerd:

Barely wear my 997GY so I know I wouldn't wear a grey 999 too often

I saw these the other day. I kinda dig them. I used to have a big thing for shoes with straps.

Word, they look pretty fly. I remember from the wdywt threads you were really into basketball / football sneakers so that strap game makes sense.

These joints are still probably my favorite sneakers with a strap.

IMG_20160325_104449.jpg

Word, they look pretty fly. I remember from the wdywt threads you were really into basketball / football sneakers so that strap game makes sense.

These joints are still probably my favorite sneakers with a strap.

IMG_20160325_104449.jpg

Indeed.....my tastes have changed for sure.
I got tired of overpaying for junk quality and material.

And what are those?

wow those are out there to say the least..
is that natural leather on the midsole as well?

Those MIUS 999 look great... hopefully get some good colorway or maybe a collab? :nerd:

Barely wear my 997GY so I know I wouldn't wear a grey 999 too often

They are also coming in navy. Seems like they are doing core colors first and then get into other CWs like they did with the 997

I would probably take it out once in awhile -ensuring it doesn't get mouldy- admire it. Marvel at it. Feel the butteryawesomeness, then put it back into the case or container.

All vegetan leather shoes with price points like that aka Hender schemes...you just feel conflicted about wearing it out for fear of them dirtying up...yet a part of me would want to see the patina change color with age from wear. :ohwell:

Anyone in MA get their 1500FA yet? My shoes have been in NY since the 8th... Low-key jealous of dudes who got their shoes already. Wondering what's taking so long.

Why would you buy shoes if you don't plan on wearing them :ohwell:

For me it was to have them in perfect DS condition. The only pairs I have is the black and white Vick 2s I bought brand new on the day the retro released. I wanted the 2s for like 10 years....

For me it was to have them in perfect DS condition. The only pairs I have is the black and white Vick 2s I bought brand new on the day the retro released. I wanted the 2s for like 10 years....

No judgement, but do you really consider them such a work of art that you bought them strictly to own and admire? Chances are, they aren't even in perfect condition from the factory. Full disclosure: I've never been a true collector of anything, so that mentality is just not something I understand.

Back
Top Bottom