Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I’m glad everyone that wanted seemed to eat, although not really surprised lol

Super happy to get the reds (size uk 10), nice to be able to buy something online without striking out for once!

feels nice to get these easily. still remember the original Kennedy release sitting at work hitting redial a million times when they were available for phone order.

Anyone here whose country is not in the "country" drop down list? :angry:
Me. But i can do forwarder to my country. Just cannot justify paying the 15 bucks when nb is free. On top of that, there's befrugal ebates giving assistant.

Wanted the blues, but seeing they ship via DHL to my country I'll pass (shipping is really low however). I still have nightmares from my last order with Kith + DHL

They had alot of pairs man which is good! I held the 10.5 in the blue in my cart for 5 minutes deciding (kinda wanted to purchase off NB.com in case the 15% coupon actually works and ebates). 3 years ago that would have been unthinkable! Kudos to Concepts and NB making these readily available.

Crazy these things are sitting
Yeah, I'm a little surprised too. It seemed like this thread all of a sudden blew up 5 minutes before the drop. I didn't think they'd sell out in seconds, but I definitely thought more of the regular sizes would be gone at this point.

kennedys dropped in what, 2011? i've been wanting these since that day, but 10x better since they're USA made this time
Same. I was close to pulling the trigger a few times on resale, but the bulbous toe was so bad. And I'm not a huge stickler for shape, but the miAsia pairs are some of the worst I've seen.

Look, I tried to do a friend a solid and damn purchased both colors because reds popped up first and thought I removed them. Now, I got to get rid of them for retail or hope he buys both since he on base in the middle of no where and wanted me to scoop. Sorry friends...LOL.

Just cleared this dang credit card

Waited to try to cop both in one order and got hit with the OOS for reds on checkout... should have went card instead of PP... I’ll settle for the reds on NB

Look, I tried to do a friend a solid and damn purchased both colors because reds popped up first and thought I removed them. Now, I got to get rid of them for retail or hope he buys both since he on base in the middle of no where and wanted me to scoop. Sorry friends...LOL.

Just cleared this dang credit card

If it’s a 12 DM me

Think i'm out of luck unless NB.com ships international (which i doubt.)

o well money saved.

Oddly enough, even with free shipping NB.com would have been $2 more expensive for me because of the NY state sales tax.

Back
Top Bottom