Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Wore these for the last couple days...

80902D3F-0434-47B0-978F-A00E4A248482.jpeg

If anyone's interested, just discovered this random site off of a Facebook group:

https://circleoftrustshop.com/collections/brands-new-balance

Tons of long-gone GRs are up for grabs here, even a pair of the 1500YP left. Among the standouts to me are:

M998MD, M997PR, M997DOL, M997CCF, M1500SP.

Shipping's pricy to the states, tho, so may not be worth it but you don't see these kinds of pairs pop up anymore.

Damn. I may have to sell mine and look for another in a smaller size :/

Now I’m worried about my NB1s... SMH How do NB1s fit, specifically the 574 and 998? TIA

Now I’m worried about my NB1s... SMH How do NB1s fit, specifically the 574 and 998? TIA

I have narrow feet and prefer a snug fit.

Here's how i size for NBs:

US 8.5 in Flyknit Racers and Padded Trainers
US 8 in Flyknit Trainers (unpadded)
US 8 in NB 1500
US 7.5 in NB 998

997s fit inconsistently for me. I'm 7.5 in JCrew butterscotch, Concepts Rose/NYC/Lux Goods, JOL, but 8 in other older GRs
Don't own a 574 unfortunately so i can't comment

I haven't gotten my 574s yet, but I went with an 11, the size I wear in pretty much everything. I got NB1, the 998BESP and a pair of 997 in 10.5. I should've gotten an 11 though because I wore the "Premier" 998 that I got in an 11 and they felt so great on foot, a lot nicer than the 10.5 for myself personally. My left foot is slightly bigger than my right, which I was not aware of when I was usually trying shoes on my right foot.

If anyone's interested, just discovered this random site off of a Facebook group:

https://circleoftrustshop.com/collections/brands-new-balance

Tons of long-gone GRs are up for grabs here, even a pair of the 1500YP left. Among the standouts to me are:

M998MD, M997PR, M997DOL, M997CCF, M1500SP.

Shipping's pricy to the states, tho, so may not be worth it but you don't see these kinds of pairs pop up anymore.

Still looking for m1500yp in us9...:frown:

Their legit?

As far as I can tell, yes.

In regards to pricing, even with shipping I realized that some of the pairs end up costing around $200+ shipped. I know we are used to copping under retail but most of these pairs cost that much for retail anyway. I remember the 997PR being $260 and I still regret never picking up a pair. Those first run of 997 reissue GRs were amazing when you consider shape, quality control and colorways.

wow that site it dope they even have a model i've never heard of: the u446. apparently it was an 'og' pack from 2014. what's up with their m530 pricing tho

Back
Top Bottom