Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I would imagine it probably going to be Wednesday. When those 12 people go to the factory and make their own pairs. It going to be sometime this week for sure. "If I'm lying I'm dying!" :nthat:

What 12 people are you talking about, homie? Is this is something similar to what they did for Flimby 35? And how come you weren't invited to this??!

What 12 people are you talking about, homie? Is this is something similar to what they did for Flimby 35? And how come you weren't invited to this??!

It was that NBRewards 10,000 point redeem. First 12 people got to go to the factory and make their own pairs on May 9th (Had to provide your own transportation and lodging though). I tried to redeem a minute after it went live, but failed.

Can anyone help want to get a pair of 990V4 not sure on sizing im a 9.5 in NB 997 and 998 and size 10 in other brands should I stick with 9.5 or go with 10 on 990V4?

Any help would be appreciated thanks

Any NB codes out there still?

I want to order some NB1 998s, but “PUDDLES” doesn’t work any more...

Any NB codes out there still?

I want to order some NB1 998s, but “PUDDLES” doesn’t work any more...
Capture+_2018-05-07-13-41-26.png
Capture+_2018-05-07-13-40-45.png

I wear a 9 in both 1400 and 1700 if that helps. My 1400 are miUS and 1700 miAsia
My MiUS 1700GRA and 1700WM feels a bit large compared to my 1400. I wear US9 in my 1400, probably can go half size smaller for MiUS 1700 as they are pretty roomy in the front

Morning gents, sorry been away. LPU: NB 990v3 aka Nursing Shoes aka Mall Walker Extraordinaire....
imqg61.jpg

Today, enjoying this spring weather (FINALLY) in Chicago....
2uo6m49.jpg

Question for you guys.....the last two Concepts collabs made it to NB.com (Havasu 991.5 and Rose 574). Do you guys think the latest CNCPTS 998 will hit NB.com too?

Morning gents, sorry been away. LPU: NB 990v3 aka Nursing Shoes aka Mall Walker Extraordinaire....
imqg61.jpg

Today, enjoying this spring weather (FINALLY) in Chicago....
2uo6m49.jpg

Question for you guys.....the last two Concepts collabs made it to NB.com (Havasu 991.5 and Rose 574). Do you guys think the latest CNCPTS 998 will hit NB.com too?
it's an NB1

It was that NBRewards 10,000 point redeem. First 12 people got to go to the factory and make their own pairs on May 9th (Had to provide your own transportation and lodging though). I tried to redeem a minute after it went live, but failed.​
^^^We gotta get this man up to Flimby or one of the factories. NB1 game is on point! I would like to see NB reachout to fellow NT’ers and NB enthusiasts for a one-time collab.

On another note, anyone looking for Archipelagos...
https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/253584187651

^^^We gotta get this man up to Flimby or one of the factories. NB1 game is on point! I would like to see NB reachout to fellow NT’ers and NB enthusiasts for a one-time collab.

Yeah mane, hopefully in a couple of years (when my baby girl is a little older & If I make some connects in New England) I can go up there and chop it up with some of you folks in the Amtrak states and visit the factory and make me a custom pair of NB's. Also, that collab with NikeTalk would be DOPE! :nthat:

illustrayt illustrayt I lost about 6,000 last month, but right now im seating at about 47K.

nbpoints.PNG

Back
Top Bottom