Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

#OCF #NB1

unnamed.jpg

Haven't broken my pair out yet but they're looking great there bro! Gotta get white laces in em though

Mane, I wasn't paying attention and grab from a Ebay Seller who "Sold Without Box" :smh: ( I hate when people sell sneakers without the box; especially suede sneakers ) and seems like the seller gutted all the laces that probably came with them... How many laces did your pair come with?​

Mane, I wasn't paying attention and grab from a Ebay Seller who "Sold Without Box" :smh: ( I hate when people sell sneakers without the box; especially suede sneakers ) and seems like the seller gutted all the laces that probably came with them... How many laces did your pair come with?​
Mine came without a box as well but I don't think they came with any extra laces anyway so I wouldn't be too upset bruh. They only came with the stock green. I copped some white laces off NB dot com for the low though. Waiting for the rain to stop before hitting the streets with em.

Mine came without a box as well but I don't think they came with any extra laces anyway so I wouldn't be too upset bruh. They only came with the stock green. I copped some white laces off NB dot com for the low though. Waiting for the rain to stop before hitting the streets with em.

Oh okay then, hahaahha. I wasn't sweating it too much, I like the stock laces that came with them & I'll just use End Clothing box. (It's a sneaker box in itself)​

AAC6A69A-B273-4310-885C-5D87746B666F.jpeg
I've noticed shape on the leather toe pair is quite bad
Shape isn’t the the best...and the shiney leather I’m not so into. Was hoping it would be more plush/thick/soft. The actual cw is very atttactive tho and I’m hoping they grow on me. Think I’m gonna try my luck w the other pair. I’ve had the best luck with shape in the suede/mesh combo 1500. Plus the More pics I see, the more they don’t look so white. Sizing was spot on to previous 1500’s.

AAC6A69A-B273-4310-885C-5D87746B666F.jpeg

Shape isn’t the the best...and the shiney leather I’m not so into. Was hoping it would be more plush/thick/soft. The actual cw is very atttactive tho and I’m hoping they grow on me. Think I’m gonna try my luck w the other pair. I’ve had the best luck with shape in the suede/mesh combo 1500. Plus the More pics I see, the more they don’t look so white. Sizing was spot on to previous 1500’s.
I prefer the mesh on this pair compared to the whites, but I do like the cw of the white/ cream. I’ll try for them tomorrow, either concepts or sneaker politics.

Back
Top Bottom