Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Is this 1500CA one of the most popular GR in the past year or two, or is the stock being really limited?

Is this 1500CA one of the most popular GR in the past year or two, or is the stock being really limited?
Looks like each boutique has one fsr. Based on my experience of carting then getting that cancellation email later.

50684C2C-3004-4E83-B3F4-EA4263A375E6.jpeg

$112 shipped using DAD30 code

https://cncpts.com/products/new-balance-miusa-998v1-m998wtp-d

North American release only.
I was going to say...Smaller pool of shops with WW demand for a very VERY nice pack! I think shops will start to see their shipments arrive and some will have pair sit. My 1500CA came smashed up but still a beauty and maybe one of the best of 2018 that I have copped.

These 998s hit outlets...I am happy to say I hooked up two NB Familia with deals. Beautiful shoe!

new to doing NB1, but was finishing up with a pair of 998s and i guess they run out of stock for size 9? didn't even know that was possible.

anyways, how long does it ususaly take for a restock in sizes?

new to doing NB1, but was finishing up with a pair of 998s and i guess they run out of stock for size 9? didn't even know that was possible.

anyways, how long does it ususaly take for a restock in sizes?

i was curious about this after reading your comment and tried it out. it appears there are a limited number of midsoles. like the size 9 is sold out in white, etc.

also.. i wonder if they'll update the color wheel? regardless, i really hope they restock the white midsole. that one needs to stay.

Back
Top Bottom