Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

For me, my wife doesn't care about me spending money but it's hard to rationalise the need for another pair when I already have close to a 100. So instead of having the conversation or at least opening myself up to the comment about "another pair!?" I just send them to my office. Part of having a successful marriage is picking your battles.
This is so true, my wife knows I love kicks so she doesnt really trip too much. She also knows if I dont buy as much new stuff for a couple of months she could go to Hawaii. So we comprise, I get what I want and she gets what she wants. Realistically, I probably have a lifetime supply of shoes anyways, so I'm lucky to have someone who wants me to be happy. She deserves to have her little happiness, too.

For me, my wife doesn't care about me spending money but it's hard to rationalise the need for another pair when I already have close to a 100. So instead of having the conversation or at least opening myself up to the comment about "another pair!?" I just send them to my office. Part of having a successful marriage is picking your battles.

Yeah I dont even want to battle with the wifeyboo lol & I have around 350 pairs of sneakers sooo I'm past trying to do mental gymnastics and picking up 2-3 sneakers every month. Going to start buying a new pair like every 3 months. Mos def I'm learning about picking battles tho... :lol::nthat:

IMG_7226.jpg

Doesn't look like we could nb1 this with the current color wheel. Do v3 and v4 fit the same?

I think you’d be safe getting the same size.

I ordered a 2E with the V3 I have, so I doubt I could fit these without spilling all over the place. I’m still trying to exactly figure out my V4 size, though. I have an 11 perf toe in V4 and I feel like they fit a tad shorter than the V3, but that’s probably just my weird feet

I think you’d be safe getting the same size.

I ordered a 2E with the V3 I have, so I doubt I could fit these without spilling all over the place. I’m still trying to exactly figure out my V4 size, though. I have an 11 perf toe in V4 and I feel like they fit a tad shorter than the V3, but that’s probably just my weird feet
Thanks, would probably pass this v3 though. A grey v4 is top on the 990 list, expect to wear a lot when I get it

Back
Top Bottom