Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

The dark cashmere/peach toe that was posted a few pages ago convinced me. I think I'll do a near recreation of those next time a coupon for nb.com comes around.

I’m honored.. it’s like a faded salmon toe. Don’t forget the perforated version has the darker “light shale” that the regular mesh doesn’t have

w1500lgs_2_2.png

Simple and clean but women only.

Did anyone grab a pair of W1500 ? Any fitting advice ?

Sizing help please. I wear a 9.5 in my 990v2’s and a 9 in my 998’s. I want to buy some 991.5’s. What size should I get?

They just added a 1530 with the logo on the mudguard as well. What’s with all the models now having the ‘V1’ added? I’ve seen 998V1, 997, 1500, 1530 etc.

ohwussup ohwussup I hit up the NB store near work today, they have remodeled since I’ve last been in and no longer have the custom station, thus no fabric samples. The store clerk said they still have both at the flagship store so next time I make an outlet run I will head over there and try to get some shots.

ohwussup ohwussup I hit up the NB store near work today, they have remodeled since I’ve last been in and no longer have the custom station, thus no fabric samples. The store clerk said they still have both at the flagship store so next time I make an outlet run I will head over there and try to get some shots.
Word, thanks for the effort. I already got my design in but I’m sure others would appreciate seeing it too.

Speaking of.. March 18 NB1 rewards

4BB4AD77-1B68-45AB-8A7E-CCAB4CF3E868.png

1500 anni’s arrived with the quickness. Ordered Sunday from SNS. Shipped out the next day from France. Just scooped them up from UPS.

Ever since they reshaped the 1500, it’s been on my top release of the year lists. BY, FA and now the GN. I was expecting the white Made in England anni box similar to the recent 577 and 576 but they came in the standard brown.

2A53DBAE-F2AE-48A4-B5E0-BBB5A5A7E771.jpeg

1500 anni’s arrived with the quickness. Ordered Sunday from SNS. Shipped out the next day from France. Just scooped them up from UPS.

Ever since they reshaped the 1500, it’s been on my top release of the year lists. BY, FA and now the GN. I was expecting the white Made in England anni box similar to the recent 577 and 576 but they came in the standard brown.

2A53DBAE-F2AE-48A4-B5E0-BBB5A5A7E771.jpeg

Those are beautiful

0EB2CEF7-27ED-49EE-8CE1-4E406932935B.jpeg

Got this in the mail today....

There’s a list online shoesettlement.com

Haven’t check it out myself

0EB2CEF7-27ED-49EE-8CE1-4E406932935B.jpeg

Got this in the mail today....

There’s a list online shoesettlement.com

Haven’t check it out myself

I heard about this. I think it has something to do with how the shoes are labeled “Made in USA”. I guess it has to be “all of virtually all” made in USA. I guess shoes are supposed to be specified with “made with imported parts” or something like that. I saw it on Reddit. I think New Balance said 70% of the shoe is made in America. I don’t know how that is exactly interpreted to “all or virtually all”

Last edited:
Interesting, they want receipts I bet. Apparently its 10 bucks a shoe up to 5 pairs and 100 per household. They're giving out 750000 total. Anyone ever do something like a class action before? I'd put it towards some 997s, lol.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom