Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

i had to go a full size down from my 997. This shoe is a very awkward and uncomrtable fit. Make sure you can return if you do purchase. Loved the packers and had a chance to try them on. My girl even tried them on and had the same issue, very wonky fit.
I’d have to disagree, i got my reg size and they fit like a sock, prolly not good for
are you talking about the 997S fusion? Those fit the same for me and the regular MiC 997 fits similar to theMiC 574, bigger
ok i got the kith fusions two pair of regular 997 and 4 pairs of the 997h i got all of em in the same size but my foot is flat so i guess it might depend on how ya foot is constructed lol go to the mall and try on a pair they should a model or two

I will now readily admit that I was 100% wrong on these. They seriously pop. Thx for setting me straight, fam.

fullsizeoutput_1f75.jpeg
So slept on can’t wait to get a pair of these

anyone got some insight for me.

looking to grab some 990s v2 however I'm concerned about the sizing.

I wear 997, 998 and 1500 in a 8
however wear 574s, and 577, and 1300 in a 8.5

does 990s fit more like a particular model I wear?

Thanks in advnace!

Thanks in advnace!

agreed. go with size 8

Thanks in advnace!
Going up in the 1300 seems nuts since that one fits huge.

can someone tell me how x90s fit?

Went half up on my RPB after reading some say that they fit snug/narrow but after getting them, definitely could’ve gone TTS and they would’ve been perfect. wouldn’t recommend sizing down on these

I’m good on those...I kind of liked the white pair at first but that price definitely puts them in the no column...

Back
Top Bottom