Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I don't know if I'm the only one but I have been wondering why, on some 992 stock pics, the N logo seemed way smaller than on some others...
Comparing my TAN in a 8,5 and the GR a 9, they are clearly different.
I guess NB don't have a different logo size for every shoe size, and they use the same N for size 6-8,5, then another for 9-11,5,etc...
Geeky detail maybe :nerd:

20200708_145253.jpg

I’ve noticed this too. At first I thought i might have gotten a fake, but they passed the sniff test AND both have a little extra mid sole glue. I also noticed the paint filling is inconsistent, so I’m going to chalk it up to manufacturing differences

apple remote as size reference
image.jpg

image.jpg

Yo dan, do ur mustards feel little bigger/looser than your peteys? Or is it just me

Mine fit the same as the others. Do yours feel longer or wider or both?

FSR of Mustard, Petey 992's and a 920 CW

Wow thats a hell of a rate. Thought i got a good deal in 3.8 a few years ago. Wonder if its worth refinancing

It’s definitely worth looking into. We were actually in the middle of a refi for our current home before deciding to upgrade and buy a new place.

It’s definitely worth looking into. We were actually in the middle of a refi for our current home before deciding to upgrade and buy a new place.
We’re about to close our refi - 2.5% on a 30 year and my sister is closing with another lender at 2.375% on a 20 year. No costs on either. Rates inched back up the past week or so but now is a great time to refinance.

Back
Top Bottom