Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

998CNGs for work today

26A82AA2-027A-438A-8A95-EED426D8CA05.jpeg

Evergreens arrived today. This may be sacrilege but Evergreen > Natural Green (with the yellow N)
The three extra laces are a nice touch. The leather is so much better than the plastic-ish GRs.

3 pairs of laces? My green pair came with white laces on shoe and an extra green set of laces. Is there a third? If so I need to thoroughly check box

How long does JJJJound typically take to ship? Hit on the last release but still stuck on "confirmed" / paid - just want to make sure they don't cancel. Thanks

personally i wouldn't say i'm too grown for nikes, i still wear them all the time. i just like their older stuff. can't remember the last time i bought a new nike silhouette. I still heavily rock my air tech challenge 2,3,iv. 85 jordan 1s, spiridons, mowabbs, union jordan 4s, zoom flight 95s, air force max cb etc, but i prefer nb for comfort.

I’m agreeing with all the NB > Nike for my washed old man aesthetic. My problem is that Nike’s quality is SO terrible that the shoes I would wear, I won’t. This may be an unpopular opinion but as much I loved Jordans growing up, at this point in my life whatever the ghetto’s doing, I’m not. Obviously wearing Jordans doesn’t mean you’re ghetto, but if you’re ghetto, you’re probably wearing Jordans. I still love box and bubble Caprices, Cutlass’, Monte Carlos but it’s the same. How you look matters and whatever hood dudes are on………I’m off.

NB amazing quality also made me cut down on having so many pairs in general. I realized I don’t need 80 pairs of shoes that are built like tanks. Probably like many of you, I just don’t get as many opportunities to wear sneakers anymore. I still want 100’s of pairs but even that feels childish.

How long does JJJJound typically take to ship? Hit on the last release but still stuck on "confirmed" / paid - just want to make sure they don't cancel. Thanks

Shipping
12. All Canadian orders are shipped via Fedex and UPS.
13. All US orders are shipped via DHL and UPS.
14. All International orders are shipped via FedEx and UPS.
15. You will receive a tracking number via email when your order is processed.
16. Allow 1-9 business days for order processing.
17. If a tracking number is not sent within 9 business days, contact us here.

thank you

Also, it seems that once you have an order confirmation email you're good according to their T&C. But who knows, you can't cancel the order it says but I'm 100% sure they can cancel it if they wanted to for. whatever reason lol

Special Collaboration Items
8. All special drop products, including collaboration items, are final sale.
9. Once an order has been confirmed, it is processed automatically and cannot be modified/canceled.

Picked these up from concepts yesterday. Wish I got them from somewhere I could return them :lol: , not really feeling them today as much as I was in store
AB4D80EC-2705-4E79-A341-5F1BC9C5A03F.jpeg
i feel you. sometimes its the in store experience and the easy copy that makes shoes seem better than they are.

I think I still have a Mita 580 somewhere…Might have to find them after this inspirational pic here…If they haven’t started breaking down that is…

The 580s are surprisingly comfy. I always run up about ten flights of stairs to work M-F, and these felt like performance shoes while I was going up LOL

This is probably my third time wearing this specific cw. It makes me want to seek more cws. I also want to give the 5740 a shot.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom