Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

w
Screenshot_20220909_100419.jpg

nyc tax 🤦🏿‍♂️

Did they drop a size 10? If they did, I'll feel bad for focusing too much on work this morning haha

sizes 4-7 was the only thing that loaded up on the site... everything else went to the app raffles.
All 4 KXTH drops were the same way. I was puzzled as all hell that they had nothing left above a size 7 again and again. Now it all makes sense.

Ronnie don’t love ya boy.

Smfh
I hear that. Hoping some pairs start to trickle down into the secondary market. Trying to snag a pair in my size before the prices go sky high or I can’t find them in my size like the stupid f’in moonbeams. I find it hard to believe there are no size 14’s out there, yet there are size 16’s for sale.

Bodega said Hello and thanks for checking in with us, your order is in the fulfillment phase and you will be immediately contacted via email when your order leaves us. Until that time, we ask for your continued patience.

The following timeline can be utilized stricly as a general timeline and is not exact:
1-10 business days for Fulfillment + 3-5 business days Domestic UPS Ground Shipping
My order just shipped today

Back
Top Bottom