Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

10 is back and calling out to you lol

1668041576577.gif
I think I'm going to get them now...blouses....

Thinking about grabbing a pair . Should I go down a half size ?

My marble head v2 were boats in my true size …
For me, the Marbleheads fit bigger than all my other TS V2s (I have the true camos, castlerocks, and sea salts). Not by a huge amount but noticeable. I go TTS on V2s (TS and Core) which does leave a little more length wise, due to them being a longer model anyway, but when I try to half size down they squeeze my feet on the edges; feels like I'm falling over the sides of the shoe if that makes sense. Going TTS doesn't cause heel slippage or anything, just that little bit of extra room at the end of the shoe.

Last edited:
For me, the Marbleheads fit bigger than all my other TS V2s (I have the true camos, castlerocks, and sea salts). Not by a huge amount but noticeable. I go TTS on V2s (TS and Core) which does leave a little more length wise, due to them being a longer model anyway, but when I try to half size down they squeeze my feet on the edges; feels like I'm falling over the sides of the shoe if that makes sense. Going TTS doesn't cause heel slippage or anything, just that little bit of extra room at the end of the shoe.

I had the same thing with the marble heads and I wasn’t feeling that extra length in the toe box. Ended up selling them shortly after trying them around the house.

Do you guys know if MiUK NB's run smaller than MiUSA or GR NB's? Or was that maybe just the opinion of one person? Just want to be sure before I order a MiUK pair

$220, free shipping
Size 9 left

I only see 10%, is it a promo code?
No code. Discount automatically added in cart.
$220, free shipping
Size 9 left

Thanks for the link. And just like that poof…..$220 gone lol.

Back
Top Bottom