Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

the two most common forms of bot protection is hcaptcha and recaptcha, hcaptcha is known for the question needing to be answered /draw a box around an object (cat, dog, airplane etc) and photo clicking, this is what most botters want because the bot keeps a database of all solved hcaptchas, and can automatically draw the box/answer the question or click on the photos needed to get passed it, and in the event of the bot not being able to solve it kicks it back to the botter to solve, and when it's solved its shared within the network so its solved for everyone.

Recaptcha aka "checkpoint" can't be solved by the bot but there's 3rd party software that can solve it, (some 3rd parties are better than others in terms of speed) so you link the bot to the 3rd party and captcha requests get sent and solved. (2 captcha, capmonster, aycd are the better known ones) it's at the point where botters don't even have to be in front of the pc anymore, and it keeps getting more advanced everyday. so if a person has a proper setup they can most definitely solve 70+ captchas in 5 seconds. i know it sucks for the average person who just wants the shoes to wear, but this is the state of shoes atm, and if you think you have a chance on the new balance site think again, while you are 20k in queue waiting 55 minutes there are exploits to easily dance around that. please don't kill the messenger, i only hit 3 pair today and that was for homies who wanted them to wear and not deal with the inevitable L.

ALL THIS… JUST TO BUY SHOES… :smh:
2FE9E87C-32DB-41CE-8447-430F5FCFE888.gif

990v6 Preorder at J Crew about $102 + tax with current promo and stackable 15% email code. Ships in March

Also have 9060 on sale
Which code did you use? The EARLY code didn’t work for me

Which code did you use? The EARLY code didn’t work for me
EARLY still works, when signed in. I’ve had an account, didn’t have to make a new one. I also subscribed to emails for the extra 15 percent.

Attachments

• 6CF0745F-01B5-4F2B-8747-5DA0252DBD9D.png
    6CF0745F-01B5-4F2B-8747-5DA0252DBD9D.png
    210.6 KB · Views: 287
  • 0DCC0E6C-9011-4E42-96EF-834DE4171F88.png
    0DCC0E6C-9011-4E42-96EF-834DE4171F88.png
    166.9 KB · Views: 555

990v6 Preorder at J Crew about $102 + tax with current promo and stackable 15% email code. Ships in March

Also have 9060 on sale
Real MVP, used my student discount for 102$ out the door.

Funny enough I just had a introductory meeting to a new ClouldGuard AppSec solution we're using and there's a prevention setting for "web bots". It isnt cheap but im sure more affordable solutions are out there for retailers that want them through their webhost.

Firewall.JPG

I could be getting him mixed up with someone else but I’m pretty sure an NTer was one of the first people to make a bot..it was for one of the Nike Yeezys back then

Thanks for the jcrew headsup. I had to size up half a size from my v3 size so hopefully it won’t be too bad.

Also have 9060 on sale
Sweet! Secured my pair for $108 shipped.

Last edited:
I could be getting him mixed up with someone else but I’m pretty sure an NTer was one of the first people to make a bot..it was for one of the Nike Yeezys back then
NikeDestroyer or something like that. Legend. One of the first to give out the Nike checkout bots for free back in the day. Can’t believe I used to buy Nikes

Back
Top Bottom