Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

IMG_5943.jpeg
Jesus. I got a pair of huaraches to sit in the grass in

Not knowing that the Stone Island site drop ever happened would have garnered you the same result as spending 2 days attempting to use their garbage-*** site to try and buy them. I envy your lack of knowledge on the subject.

Lol as soon as I seen the nonsense an hour in I didn’t waste my time to follow up and try again.

We got the C-Notes but I thought there was a new Concepts 998 collab dropping this year. But it must have been 3 or 4 months since I saw anything about it. Anyone know anything about these?

Attachments

• concepts 998 magenta.png
    concepts 998 magenta.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 186
We got the C-Notes but I thought there was a new Concepts 998 collab dropping this year. But it must have been 3 or 4 months since I saw anything about it. Anyone know anything about these?

Stone island, carhart, jjjhound drops incoming, if anyone needs "assistance" and you haven't heard back from me lmk.

Straight from the horses mouth... ⏸
Screenshot_20231016_213335_Instagram.jpg

Guess I’ll just have to wear thinner socks… 😞
Depending on your size, they aren't that much on the aftermarket right now. I'd rather sell the pair that doesn't fit and get the proper size. I know personally I wouldn't wear the them if they didn't fit.

How do you feel about these compared to legacy models like the 990v3 and 993? The comfort isn’t quite there on a v6

The cushioning is good. They’re good for my knees. But the upper is constructed in a way that at first it’s uncomfortable. Your foot has to get used to it

Back
Top Bottom