Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

At the nordy rack

6CB6F858-B311-4E7A-8F40-70F9CFC65E6D.jpeg

931F38DD-2D6C-43F6-9937-326E78F9670E.jpeg

My outlet can only find me stuff that I want through online order for retail, example U990TD at 219$ and of coarse no carhartts… If anybody in the wild finds any size 12 v6s HMU I don’t want the greys and if I can’t find anything good for a deal ima say **** it and grab carhartt at resale
You have to give them the style code.

Any specific type of color u want? Lot of colors in lesss than retail mode rn

I had him search for just the one I mentioned and the carhartts, but I called so couldn’t order without going to the store with a credit card so I’ll stop in over the weekend and see what we can find. Thanks for the heads up

Nice.:pimp:

Is it just me or are these significantly more comfortable than a regular GR pair of 993s?

…the materials are A1.
Same materials and cushioning. Only difference would be the mesh being more open w da big mesh p

I know sizing questions can get repetitive so bare with me but can I get some opinions on the fit of the 990v6 please

I'm looking to cop the grey pair and I'm just curious about the fit cause they look narrow and long in the toe box

for reference I have a slightly wider foot and I wear 11.5 in 580s, 990v3/v5, 2002r and a 12 in the made in UK models the 1500s and 920s, I also wear a 12 in the updated 574 Legacy version since that toe box is a little shallow

thank you

Back
Top Bottom