***OFFICIAL NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS SEASON THREAD*** (13-4) - Patriots @ Broncos - Sun 3:05PM EST - Bra

from what i've read, through 2 days of padded practice...general consensus has been:

blount has been the best RB by far.
butler the best CB by far.
sheard the best DE
brown and richards the most impressive rookies on defense. tre jackson on offense.
amendola having an outstanding camp out the gate so far.
QBs have combined for only one INT so far in camp (richards on jimmy)

Last edited:
Seems like the team is focused on the task at hand :pimp:

Any word on how they're utilizing Scott Chandler thus far?

Last edited:
Any word on how they're utilizing Scott Chandler thus far?

Jeff Howe ‏@jeffphowe 3h3 hours ago
Brady completions thru 4 days:
JE11: 15
DA80: 13
SC88: 12
RG87: 9
AD17: 7
JW28: 7
JB82: 6
BG13: 3
TC39: 3
TG36: 2
DL33: 2

looks like Brady's been finding him a lot in practice. should see a lot of double TE sets this year

Last edited:
pimp.gif
 cheers to tom's bday

In the 2014 season, Tom Brady completed 112-of-146 passes (76.7 percent) for 1,043 yards, eight touchdowns and zero picks, a114.0 passer rating, when Gronkowski split wide.

Lawd :x

Gronkowski and Chandler is going to be a ******* problem. Two guys 6'5 + running around the back of the endzone :x That was a great pickup :pimp:

In the 2014 season, Tom Brady completed 112-of-146 passes (76.7 percent) for 1,043 yards, eight touchdowns and zero picks, a114.0 passer rating, when Gronkowski split wide.

Lawd :x

Gronkowski and Chandler is going to be a ******* problem. Two guys 6'5 + running around the back of the endzone :x That was a great pickup :pimp:

Yeah, I'm excited to see how they utilize the 2 TE sets with Chandler now and if it's something they'll run often. Gronk, Chandler, JoJo, Jules and Dola/AD on the field at the same time should be :pimp: in the right situations.

Happy to hear about AD making the most of his extra reps and turning heads with Jojo still on the PUP list :pimp:. Hope he can lock down that #4 WR spot before the season starts. Always been a fan of his since that promising rookie year. Sucks that injuries have slowed him down since but BB says he showed up to camp in great shape and is looking 100% :smokin. Dude is still just 24...

Last edited:
A bunch of people on twitter were talking about a play Dobson made over Butler, I'm trying to find a clip 
laugh.gif

This could be Dobson's year :pimp:

Tyms will probably make the squad regardless because he puts in work on ST. But if Dobson ends up locking up that #4, then good **** :pimp:

:pimp:. Also happy to hear Butler picking up where he left off last season and still working his *** off in camp :smokin. He`s gotten some rave reviews from team reporters and most say he`s been the standout corner so far.

Jeff Howe ‏@jeffphowe 19m19 minutes ago
Through five practices, Butler leads the Pats with 4 pass defenses (1 INT, 3 PBU) in team drills.

also, Tyms looks to have seriously injured his shoulder today. AD stock rising :lol:

Tyms :smh:

I feel for him. Thats my dude. Hopefully he bounces back and can make the roster.

the appeal transcript should bode well for TB12 and the fight :pimp:

surprised it's not getting more media coverage...oh wait, no i'm not. cause that would mean media members having to backtrack on their smear campaign :lol:

Back
Top Bottom