***OFFICIAL NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS SEASON THREAD*** (13-4) - Patriots @ Broncos - Sun 3:05PM EST - Bra

A lot of people are picking KC this week :lol:,I'm sold on that D but seriously,their offense was not impressive at all last week against Houston. They had a bunch of drives that ended up in a punt and only got to score when the game was over in the 2nd half. If we can limit them again on that side of the ball along with TB not playing like Hoyer,I like our chances.

If I had to make a prediction I'd say 33-21

Not to get ahead of myself but if we do get by KC and end up having to play in mile high...:stoneface: . All could've been avoided if they didn't implement the most BS playbook I've seen in years against Miami :smh:

Last edited:
i refuse to believe that brady gonna have an off game. too good for that, but then again its up to the OLINE holding up and how healthy jules and gronk are.

all the beat writers are saying Gronk's knee IS an actual issue and he'll be playing through some legit pain tomorrow. i don't even know what the right move is at this point (play him or sit him). if he's going to be a shell of himself, wouldn't you rest him? i dunno.

hoping our defense has their best game tomorrow. please please please

We cannot rest Gronk, he'll play. What we REALLY need is for the defense to create TOs, maybe 2 or 3. Take some pressure off Brady and the offense.

As much as this is the playoffs and we have to go all out, I would rather see Gronk sit this week to avoid any more knee issues. We can get past KC without him IMO

I don't think they can beat them without Gronk. Only in a tight slugfest. They might have faced crapbag QB's in the reg. season, but KC's defense is much better than people are giving them credit for. 

TO's would be nice, but Alex Smith best trait is NOT turning the ball over...

He's elite at that.

I'll take some fumbles though. 
laugh.gif

I don't think they can beat them without Gronk. Only in a tight slugfest. They might have faced crapbag QB's in the reg. season, but KC's defense is much better than people are giving them credit for. 

TO's would be nice, but Alex Smith best trait is NOT turning the ball over...

He's elite at that.

I'll take some fumbles though. :lol:  

lol thats true. He doesn't turn the ball over. i think we can key on kelce and let smith dinky dank all day...which he does...all the time lol

As much as this is the playoffs and we have to go all out, I would rather see Gronk sit this week to avoid any more knee issues. We can get past KC without him IMO

heck, sit brady too! seats for everyone! kc equivalent to a div 3 high school team b

pretty good first half. defense gave up some drives but locked it down and forced FGs...good to see.

offense...keep doing what you're doing. spread em out and throw it. our guys are WIDE open.

Back
Top Bottom