***OFFICIAL NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS SEASON THREAD*** (13-4) - Patriots @ Broncos - Sun 3:05PM EST - Bra

Amendola , Vareen and Sudfeld most likely out for Thurs . im starting to get nervous as ****

WR -- Edelman , Thompkins, Boyce & Slater
RB -- Ridley , Blount & Leon Washington
TE -- Hoomanawanui

.... that's it

edit -- dont know how ive missed this thread before . huge Pats fan ; ill be contributing regularly from now on
i thought we had cut leon washington

[adam sandler]hey old man river, zip it, or ill break your hip[/adam sandler]

:lol:

yeah we re-signed leon cause bolden was banged up. thursday night might be benny hill theme worthy :lol:

^ you should have a good feeling. it's your best chance to beat us in years.

i'll still go to war with TB12 and a group of rookies against anyone though :lol:

Last edited:
my body is ready for the game tonight . the more i think over things the more confident i am that we'll pull out the W

as much as our offense might struggle , i have confidence in our defense , particularly our front 7 . we did a great job against Buffalo last week and they have way more weapons than the Jets do

call me crazy , but i expect a big game from both Ridley and Thompkins tonight . im also going to call a bomb being thrown to Matthew Slater resulting in a huge play . only time will tell though ...

:lol: i can dig it

i feel like slater gets 2-3 chances every year at hauling in a 40-50 yard pass...and it almost never works :lol:

my body is ready for the game tonight . the more i think over things the more confident i am that we'll pull out the W

as much as our offense might struggle , i have confidence in our defense , particularly our front 7 . we did a great job against Buffalo last week and they have way more weapons than the Jets do

call me crazy , but i expect a big game from both Ridley and Thompkins tonight . im also going to call a bomb being thrown to Matthew Slater resulting in a huge play . only time will tell though ...
sounds more like you trying to convince yourself

i came in here to write the same thing =/

brady pls

WR -- Edelman
pimp.gif

looking for big julian to prove me wrong
pimp.gif
bittersweet symphony 
laugh.gif

for what its worth i dont recall muhammad wilkerson wrecking too much havoc against the buccaneers

so our offensive line should hold up seeing as its on a thursday....i dont know if we try and punch them in

the mouth early but i see us covering the 12 point spread  

Last edited:
^ i remember that game. i was traveling for work and watching in st. louis at some hotel bar. 6 TDs from TB12 that night?

:lol: what a night

Last edited:
^ i remember that game. i was traveling for work and watching in st. louis at some hotel bar. 6 TDs from TB12 that night?

:lol: what a night

the night Ocho Cinco said he was in awe of the offense and Tedy Bruschi ripped him a new one :lol:

we are now code red ....window is 90 percent closed , this defense is what it is

and thats not changing in the next two years....

offensive lineman and playmakers should be our only concern for the next 2 drafts

Last edited:
no vareen AND no amendola is killer...even with a healthy gronk. one of those guys as a safety valve/go-to type receiver was crucial. i can't believe i'm saying this, but if edelman goes down, game (season) over.

thompkins, dobson, and boyce...time to show out :nerd:

i expect boyce to do WORK tonight

Back
Top Bottom