***OFFICIAL NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS SEASON THREAD*** (13-4) - Patriots @ Broncos - Sun 3:05PM EST - Bra

laugh.gif
 check out www.espnboston.com for the vid of whole pats team including belichick and kraft doing the ALS ice bucket challenge.  lol at BB's reaction afterwards. That's the exact expression he had when he was with his pops when they got Gatorade bath at the end of pats/eagles super bowl
pimp.gif
 hope to see that again in this Feb. I got good feeling for this year. C'mon! BTW thought it was interesting how the Giants owner, John Mara nominated BB and Kraft for the ALS challenge. Dat respect I guess. He knows Pats are da bizness being in the Super Bowl contention every. single. year.
wink.gif

:lol:  check out www.espnboston.com for the vid of whole pats team including belichick and kraft doing the ALS ice bucket challenge.  lol at BB's reaction afterwards. That's the exact expression he had when he was with his pops when they got Gatorade bath at the end of pats/eagles super bowl :pimp:  hope to see that again in this Feb. I got good feeling for this year. C'mon! BTW thought it was interesting how the Giants owner, John Mara nominated BB and Kraft for the ALS challenge. Dat respect I guess. He knows Pats are da bizness being in the Super Bowl contention every. single. year. :wink:

for those that didnt get to see it, here it is.

Brady prancing around, Gronk's face at the back of the group about to throw that bucket full of ice water, BB's and RK's faces....priceless :smokin

http://www.patriots.com/media-cente...hallenge/47cb97f4-8d58-45a1-96a0-3655cf90cb52

michigan state university guy :x

i kid, i kid :lol:

we can always use another DE. let's see what we can turn him into

Last edited:
impressive showing tonight offensively. even our first/second string defense.

all three QBs played well. brady was brady. jimmy G continues to impress. his release/motion kind of reminds me of rodgers...kind of. happy for mallet today...really moved the ball well and got points on the board.

julian, amendola, and KT look to be ready to go. lafell as well. really need to get dobson out there.

josh boyce is done. brian tyms is clearly ahead of him. but not sure if he makes the team. still a lot of dudes ahead of them on the depth chart.

ridley and vareen looked good. ridley ran real well but had that fumble. if he lost it...oh man. luckily we got it back.

roy finch or james white? who y'all got? only one makes the team IMO. finch has made the most noise

our TE depth is laughable. scary, actually

malcolm butler doing everything he can to make the team. ripping out balls.

impressive showing tonight offensively. even our first/second string defense.

all three QBs played well. brady was brady. jimmy G continues to impress. his release/motion kind of reminds me of rodgers...kind of. happy for mallet today...really moved the ball well and got points on the board.

julian, amendola, and KT look to be ready to go. lafell as well. really need to get dobson out there.

josh boyce is done. brian tyms is clearly ahead of him. but not sure if he makes the team. still a lot of dudes ahead of them on the depth chart.

ridley and vareen looked good. ridley ran real well but had that fumble. if he lost it...oh man. luckily we got it back.

roy finch or james white? who y'all got? only one makes the team IMO. finch has made the most noise

our TE depth is laughable. scary, actually

malcolm butler doing everything he can to make the team. ripping out balls.
We need our TEs back, Brady had that pick 6 because of miscommunication, Williams made a good play on the ball, can't lie about that

Brian Tyms I would say makes the team, he's been making plays all during camp, but if I'm right he did do good against the 2nd string tonight

laugh.gif
 I need Ridley to keep his spot at the top of the roster so I can flourish in fantasy , Finch looks like the better one overall, he was finding holes, white has been running up the gut into nothing 

Butler will be contribute this year, a lot of roster shifting tonight

^ you might be right on Tyms:

Jeff Howe @jeffphowe
On Tyms, no reason he shouldn't make the team out of camp to serve his 4-game suspension. Whether he sticks after could depend on WR health.

suspension might actually help him

^ lol we'll see...I second what DSA said. But james white over finch more likely because he's a 4th rounder and has been getting reps with the 1st team. Even though finch showed out last night while white didn't isn't gonna make that much of a difference IMO. Malcolm Butler is a good lookin player. pause. has good size. another pause. lol. seriously tho he has the physical tools and looked like he belonged out there. co-sign about tyms too

Back
Top Bottom