***OFFICIAL NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS SEASON THREAD*** (13-4) - Patriots @ Broncos - Sun 3:05PM EST - Bra

so this is how it feels to be booty cheeks 
laugh.gif

ohwell.gif

that was probably one of the top 3 worst games i've seen in the BB and TB12 era...

in no particular order:

1) tonight
b) 31-0 versus the bills - 2003
3) 38-17 versus the saints - 2009

Last edited:
laugh.gif
 you see BB's expression when the reporter asked him postgame if the QB situation is to be evaluated. He was like "jeez when it rains, it pours" kind of grin. like Jesus Christ don't you guys ever give it a rest.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 you see BB's expression when the reporter asked him postgame if the QB situation is to be evaluated. He was like "jeez when it rains, it pours" kind of grin. like Jesus Christ don't you guys ever give it a rest.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

I think this game is what we needed to get better and do whatever changes are necessary. we gotta. period. DSA is right about worst pats games. I would have to throw the MNF game vs Tennessee in the '02 season, I think. we were starting to play better and then we just laid a big one in Nashville
sick.gif

what's with playing zone defense too? wasn't the whole point of getting revis to have him man up and remove the top receiving threat from the game? with no pass rush, most QBs are going to tear apart a zone.

really isn't **** to say. it's a game where you just throw away the tape and start immediately prepping for Cincinnati. which if possible, could be even uglier than tonight.

that said, i think we come out and get it done next week. i really do. it's been a weird year, not just for us. the whole league. i know we're in as bad a position right now as we've been in since TB12 took over. but i can't see us getting washed two weeks in a row. i can't see us responding to tonight's game with another loss. and maybe it's time for me to see that happening, but until it does, i can't.

Last edited:
wow Cincy is gonna be tough.... I still believe they can turn it around. Some changes need to be made though.

Still in shock. Brady sacrificed his own money and they can't at least give him a decent OL. You got people who don't know football bashing brady :smh:

I'm hurt :frown:

And we thought week 1 was bad :lol: :smh:

I can't even look at social media man :lol:

That game was over from the jump. Offense started off slow like usual and never got it going, not to mention there was no balance. We suit up 3 actual receivers so one would think we would be looking to pound it, then we only run the ball 6-7 times in the 1st half :stoneface:

Defense just looked straight up confused :x playing zone with no pass rush whatsoever

I think we play better next week, in the past we've done a pretty good job of bouncing back after a loss :\

I think once Gronk fully gets or nears 100% we'll be better

I'm still upset about the whole Mankins getting trading thing because last year we were actually able to score last season, mainly I think it's the O-Line causing problems even with Brady declining he only needs to do so much (I know he can still get it done)

I wonder what the gameplan will be for next week going against a top 5 playing D, hopefully all receivers can be active

Defense is causing problems too, Revis isn't what he is hyped to be so far, Amendola is ghost like always
mean.gif

Where's Andre Johnson when we need him
laugh.gif

man last night i felt like i took the loss pretty well. was almost able to laugh it off. this morning....feel like my dog got hit by a car. just been going through the motions, at the gym, commuting in, at work...just in a daze. definitely should not listen to sports talk radio today (or the next few days), but i know i won't be able to resist. i need a serious GF or something to preoccupy my mind when **** like this happens :lol:

Wouldn't be surprised to see the Pats go into Cincy and wash them
laugh.gif
It's a home game. 

-----------------------------------------------------

Tommy Kelly:
“I saw the situation and I realized I probably wouldn’t be there,” Kelly said. “I couldn’t take busting my tail every day getting to a game and them taking me out of the game for someone who I know isn’t better than me, because he’s a cheaper option. Are we worried about money here? Or are we worried about winning?”
Enough said. 
mean.gif

Tommy Kelly:

“I saw the situation and I realized I probably wouldn’t be there,” Kelly said. “I couldn’t take busting my tail every day getting to a game and them taking me out of the game for someone who I know isn’t better than me, because he’s a cheaper option. Are we worried about money here? Or are we worried about winning?”
Enough said. :smh:  

damn

I know the Pats are cheap, perennial losers and everything so it doesnt really matter, but im hoping LaFell continues to blossom and build on that big play potential :pimp:

There's still a lot of season left . Theyre not my Super Bowl favorites but things can change in an instant in the NFL.

Of course we have Cincy on Sunday though :smh: :x

Back
Top Bottom