***OFFICIAL NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS SEASON THREAD*** (13-4) - Patriots @ Broncos - Sun 3:05PM EST - Bra

cant believe i forgot to shoutout Edelmen aka JE11 aka miniTRON on an amazing season....anytime a Pats WR is mentioned in the same sentence with Troy and Wes that's pretty damn good company

great win :smokin

there is actually no scenario where we play the Chargers in the divisional . its either Cincy , Indy , or KC . since they are the lowest seed - if they win against Cincy they automatically are traveling to Denver

personally id rather face the Colts or Chiefs than the Bengals

Last edited:
bye week is CRUCIAL

im going to be in Boston for the weekend of the divisional game fellas :smokin

josh mcdaniels a STRONG candidate for the job in cleveland....

michael-scott-no.gif

stay in NE, you putz. you won't do **** without TB12

enjoy boston, prez. you in town visiting friends and fam?

nice. enjoy it...supposed to be getting a foot of snow this weekend too. city is usually fun during a snowstorm...doesn't stop people from going out :pimp:

Patriots DE Chandler Jones played 69 of 70 snaps in the game, bringing his season total to 1,141 for the season, most ever for defensive lineman since PFF started in 2008. Teammate Rob Ninkovich is second all-time with 1,114.

damn , impressive .

so looks like Billy O is returning to the NFL....apparently he has come to terms with the Houston Texans as the new head coach

im happy for him . i hope he does well and shatters the myth that Belichick coaches cant go on to be good head coaches

Happy New Years fellas :pimp:

I need to cop a Blount jersey :pimp: He went OFF .

Before Sunday I would have said Ridley was our best pure RB out of the backfield due to the way he explodes through holes, but it's hard to argue with Blount's production. He just finds a way to get it done. Not to mention dude never goes down on first contact . Always dragging 2 or 3 dudes on his back :x :pimp:

Do the Pats have the best trio of backs in the entire L ? Not to mention Brandon Bolden; who has proved he has the ability to ball out when his # is called. Vereen on 3rd down out of the backfield, Ridley as the hard nosed back who runs violently, and then Blount for any situation. Loving it :pimp:

I have so much confidence in Edelman at this point. Yall know that warm fuzzy feeling you used to get on 3rd and short when Tom hit Welker on a short slant, and you knew it was going to be a first down about 95% of the time? Im feeling that with Edelman right now. Dude is making tough grabs over the middle , chopping up DB's with the footwork, and enduring punishing hits without getting injured. He is most definitely a tough dude and a baller. I hope he is back next year.

im happy for him . i hope he does well and shatters the myth that Belichick coaches cant go on to be good head coaches

I hope so too. Dudes are talking about we intentionally set up assistant coaches to sabotage other teams :smh:

Some good news...Mccourty practiced :pimp:

Inside linebacker Brandon Spikes led all middle/inside linebackers in Tackling Efficiency at 22.5. He missed a total of four tackles on the year compared to 69 made tackles and 17 assists.

spikes :pimp:

Phil Perry ‏@PhilAPerry 4m
Mankins, Boyce, Dobson and Dennard all missing from snowy practice inside Gillette. Seems Austin Collie is back with the team. #PatriotsTalk

note that collie being back indicates a likely trip to the IR for one of the above guys (according to jeff howe)...dobson i would think :nerd:

Last edited:
glad Collie is back . dude is reliable , even if he only plays 5-10 snaps a game

So does anyone know why the Patriots didn't wear their throwbacks even ONCE all season. They're my favorite NFL jerseys of all time. I was actually pretty bummed out to not see them wear them at all.... :\ |I

So does anyone know why the Patriots didn't wear their throwbacks even ONCE all season. They're my favorite NFL jerseys of all time. I was actually pretty bummed out to not see them wear them at all.... :\ |I

yeppers i was super pissed this year that we didnt get to see Pat the Patriot and red uniforms

it was due to the NFL's helmet policy...do not quote me on the actual wording, but it has to do with the NFL safety policies...in an effort to cut down on head injuries, the NFL wouldnt allow teams to let players use more than one helmet other than the main cw they would have been fitted for..so Pats could have played in red uniforms, but would have to use the Elvis helmets

yeppers i was super pissed this year that we didnt get to see Pat the Patriot and red uniforms

it was due to the NFL's helmet policy...do not quote me on the actual wording, but it has to do with the NFL safety policies...in an effort to cut down on head injuries, the NFL wouldnt allow teams to let players use more than one helmet other than the main cw they would have been fitted for..so Pats could have played in red uniforms, but would have to use the Elvis helmets
Thanks for helping me out with that! I've been wondering for awhile. But man that's some bull. :smh:

yep -- like DC said the throwback helmets don't meet the safety requirements for helmets . they could have worn the throwback jerseys , but with the current helmet it would look weird

Back
Top Bottom