Official New York Giants 2013 Off-Season thread: (2014 schedule on page 87)

Can't seem to find the off-season thread *shrugs

2 championships in the past 4 years with Eli just entering his prime is great, but like it is with this team, its all about wanting it and finding the motivation during the regular season. Repeating is always a difficult task, but this team just needs to focus on winning the division and go from there. People will always doubt them and the veterans probably prefer it that way.

There is a lot to look forward to with a lot of new faces esp with the run game, it all boils down to the D-line staying healthy. The run game needs to be more consistent so Eli doesn't have to pull out victories every week to compensate.

Glad Osi is back for another run :pimp:

Last edited:
Son I swear I looked for this thread for like 45 mins last weekend. What happened to the old one?

Anyway...let's get it.

First pre season game tonight!!

I'm really looking forward to seeing Rueben Randle and David Wilson this pre season. Also want to see how our Corners, safeties and LB's do.

pimp.gif
FINALLY.

Excited to see what Wilson, Randle, & Bennett are gonna do.

Just curious...any word on Ramses Barden? Seems like the G-Men have been waiting FOREVER for him to finally come around.

So we're rolling with this thread?

Ready to watch the game tonight, interested in seeing some of our new guys. What's the word on Hosley? He still hurt?

Son was holding down his arm in the end zone and no call. Gotta stay calm and remember it's preseason

Back
Top Bottom